Bit of good news for the phins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bit of good news for the phins

Chambers34Phins

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Mcnair is still out, and volek is now out for the season, and they don't have enough money to sign anyoen good, so they have to start a qb who has never taken an nfl snap.

And it looks as though portis will be out for sundays game.

But we have to win this sunday...... and sometimes that is asking to much. But hey anything is possible, maybe they will think it's the cowboys again? lol

I think the Titans signed Neil O'Donnell last night, one of the o-line re-did his contract so they could get the cap room.

Damn, he got hurt? I was watching him in the Bills game and he was great

Volek got his spleen lacerated, which sounds stupid but apparently can be fatal. Spleen ruptures are apparently the reason why the high school quarterback is out for the year if he gets mono according to something I read about this Volek thing...

Originally posted by dolfan87
Does Tennessee even make a difference to us?

Tennessee needs to lose their last two AND bengals need to win last 2 AND have Ravens win last 2..

as well as Miami sweeping the Jets and Bills for the year to have a chance at being a playoff team...

This is the effect Tennessee has on us..

Best chance for Miami is for Broncos to lose to indy and packers AND Miami beat jets and bills..

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS

Tennessee needs to lose their last two AND bengals need to win last 2 AND have Ravens win last 2..

as well as Miami sweeping the Jets and Bills for the year to have a chance at being a playoff team...

This is the effect Tennessee has on us..

Best chance for Miami is for Broncos to lose to indy and packers AND Miami beat jets and bills..

BS....our scenario is easier....Denver has to lose two and we have to win 2...thats all....if Baltimore and Cinncy win out Cinncy will be North winner and we beat Ravens on head to head...

TN has no affect on us...

Originally posted by FFiB
BS....our scenario is easier....Denver has to lose two and we have to win 2...thats all....if Baltimore and Cinncy win out Cinncy will be North winner and we beat Ravens on head to head...

TN has no affect on us...

You're a bit confused..

In order for Miami to get a playoff spot..

Miami will have to win out.. PERIOD

then Miami needs Broncos to lose last 2 games..

or

Titans lose last 2 games as well as the Bengals and Ravens winning out..

Titans losing last 2 games and Miami winning last 2 games alone would not have Miami getting a spot in playoffs because of the *ss whoopin the Titans put on Miami this year.. Therefore.. Miami needs the Bengals and Ravens to win out so that there could be a 3 way tie at 10-6 between Miami, Titans and Ravens.. for the final spot..

Miami has a chance to win that 3 way tie.. All depends on strength of schedule when all teams have their official 16 game record..

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS

You're a bit confused..

In order for Miami to get a playoff spot..

Miami will have to win out.. PERIOD

then Miami needs Broncos to lose last 2 games..

or

Titans lose last 2 games as well as the Bengals and Ravens winning out..

Titans losing last 2 games and Miami winning last 2 games alone would not have Miami getting a spot in playoffs because of the *ss whoopin the Titans put on Miami this year.. Therefore.. Miami needs the Bengals and Ravens to win out so that there could be a 3 way tie at 10-6 between Miami, Titans and Ravens.. for the final spot..

Miami has a chance to win that 3 way tie.. All depends on strength of schedule when all teams have their official 16 game record..

That's too confusing, why not bring in a less complex system such as the BS...errrr....BCS poll? :lol:

Yes, the Tennessee way in is a longshot since SIX games have to go our way BESIDES us winning out. Yet, until it's eliminated, it exists.

The Denver route in seems more likely.

I have faith!

I think we can win our last 2 despite the snow.
I think Indy will take the Bronco's. The Packers game is a bit of a wildcard cause you never know if the Packers are gonna show up from week to week. If they do...LOOK OUT! :)

Go Fish!

I have faith to, esp if mcnair won't play next week either. And The broncos do have 2 tough games. Lets just hope the packers in the final game last year don't show up this year. errrr

Back
Top Bottom