Bit of good news for the phins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bit of good news for the phins

And this matters why? Has anyone seen ANY reason to believe that this team can beat anyone in the Playoffs? Have we beaten a single quality team? I held out hope that we had done so with the Dallas win, but the following weeks showed that we had just burst their buble...not that we had actually beaten a quality squad. Right now, if we get to the Playoffs, we're looking at another blowout end to our season. Honestly, I'd rather see us win our last two games, and then watch Denver, Tenn, or Indy beat the crud out of the Pats. Lets move on.

exactly... the best thing that can happen for the dolphins is for them to lose to buffalo, and win against the jets.. that way they can leave with a victory, yet miss the playoffs, assuring that the head crotch and his cronies are finally gone, and this miserable vision of wanny on the sideline and fiedler on the field are finally gone forever..
amen.

As long as we have a shot to get in, we have a chance. You never know who is going to win for sure, if we get a turnover or have a little luck, something we have been missing all year, we can beat any team in the NFL, The Patriots can't have any left, they lucked out in several games this year, including both against us. We have played better on the road than at home, so playing on the road is not bad thing either.

GO FINS GO

Originally posted by philyphin
As long as we have a shot to get in, we have a chance. You never know who is going to win for sure, if we get a turnover or have a little luck, something we have been missing all year, we can beat any team in the NFL, The Patriots can't have any left, they lucked out in several games this year, including both against us. We have played better on the road than at home, so playing on the road is not bad thing either.

GO FINS GO

why does everyone think the patriots are lucky?? the patriots are showing what any Superbowl team has been showing throughout history, and the dolphins have not. perseverence. miami doesnt have this. and this is what you need to get a championship. i dont like the pats either, but you have to give them credit. they keep winning in a league where every game they have a significant chance to lose.

Taht is horrible, that your just packing it in becuase you don't think we can do anything. Sooo whaaaaaaaaat. You don't just tank because you aren't doing well.

All you people plead for this team to have heart, and we have fans that just want to pack it in when things look grim even though there is still a chance. You don't do that, you play until it's all over. I don't care if your 0-15, you don't just not show up for gameday.

If we have a chance, we should still try. Who cares if you don't think we can win a game in the playoffs or not, we should still hold out hope. Any team can win on any given sunday, and don't bring up how poorly we have played. Becuase it doesn't matter, we can still do well the next week.

Sure our defense let us down against the EAgles, but one good thing came out of that game, our offense finally did something.

Back
Top Bottom