Blaming McDaniel Is Blaming The Victim | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Blaming McDaniel Is Blaming The Victim

Here is the problem with your analysis in the early parts of the year Tua's numbers both years are great but as the season goes on people figure out your tenedinces Mc Danil play calling is the worst in the league and teams have figured him out.
nope, teams have figured out there are only certain things tua can do, and you take em away, game over.

Bills were left for dead so the fired their Offensive coordinator and they started winning games again as were able to move the ball again.

Bills were left for dead so the fired their Offensive coordinator and they started winning games again as were able to move the ball again.
Right, so if we fired McDaniel Tua would start running all over the field and make plays, and his arm would get 30% stronger, and he would be 4 inches taller? Brilliant!!!!

nope, teams have figured out there are only certain things tua can do, and you take em away, game over.
wrong...what can Tua not do? What run like Lamar? Brady Marino, Peyton never move they just climb or slide the pocket to throw.

Thankfully some are seeing this too. I whole heartedly agree OP. Well said brother and thanks for bringing this to light.
Tua's time is finally over... now realistically how do they get out of this option they agreed to?

I love the idea of finding a solid veteran, like Cousins and draft a Qb each season until our long-term answer arrives.

Thankfully some are seeing this too. I whole heartedly agree OP. Well said brother and thanks for bringing this to light.
Tua's time is finally over... now realistically how do they get out of this option they agreed to?

I love the idea of finding a solid veteran, like Cousins and draft a Qb each season until our long-term answer arrives.
Cause we haven't done that move before....

Right, so if we fired McDaniel Tua would start running all over the field and make plays, and his arm would get 30% stronger, and he would be 4 inches taller? Brilliant!!!!
No the offense is perfect for Tua... McDaniel he cant call plays he is abysmal at it...and he calls plays in to slow which kills any rhymyn you get because he is not confident to call three plays for one series.

I would like to see McD with a better QB. He has improved the stats greatly of every QB he has coached. Would like to see him with his QB it might not work but I def dont see it working with Tua

what happened against buffalo, baltimore and tenessee down the stretch?
The only half decent team they beat was Dallas. That was by 2 points in a late 4th quarter drive vs a team that has been bad on the road. They are what the media was calling them all season, frauds.

Here is the problem with your analysis in the early parts of the year Tua's numbers both years are great but as the season goes on people figure out your tenedinces Mc Daniel play calling is the worst in the league and teams have figured him out. His play calling is making Tua look worst. Did you notice how wide open Mahomes WRS were open. Andy Reid Bro!
Plus mahomes had 9:seconds to throw, we got absolutely no pressure rushing 4. Hard to play with guys who were just signed..

Back
Top Bottom