Blow it for Burrow | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Blow it for Burrow

Can the Dolphins finally catch a break that when they desperately need a quarterback there will be (at least) two excellent prospects to choose from (if we pick that high)?

I have to expect that we'll be picking atleast top 3. If the Jets are ahead of us, I don't see them taking a QB though Arizona just set a precedent for how fast to quit on your young, high draft pick so...

I hope Tua declares so your post will be right. He'd be a fool not to declare and risk injuring that ankle again with no pay.

Man does Tua throw a perfectly accurate deep ball. I mean, it's on the money every time.

I love the way Burrow moves in the pocket.

Please, oh, please let there be two. We can't lose with 2.

I have to expect that we'll be picking atleast top 3. If the Jets are ahead of us, I don't see them taking a QB though Arizona just set a precedent for how fast to quit on your young, high draft pick so...

I hope Tua declares so your post will be right. He'd be a fool not to declare and risk injuring that ankle again with no pay.

Man does Tua throw a perfectly accurate deep ball. I mean, it's on the money every time.

I love the way Burrow moves in the pocket.

Please, oh, please let there be two. We can't lose with 2.
Probably need to be top 2. If the Jets are ahead of us they might trade down for a assload of picks and screw us.

We need to take either. Burrow would be my first choice and then Tua. I would then take Love or Eason if they drop to the second round. Have Rosen battle it out with them. Then every year draft a QB. **** this needing a QB.

Both QB's looked like NFL QB's today. Tua had a down game, which was not unanticipated considering the caliber of the opponent and the fact that he was returning from an injury which usually demands a longer recovery period. But even with him having a down game, it still came down to the wire. That's just how good he is. I still worry about a guy coming from a juggernaught like Alabama to a dumpster fire like Miami (it didn't work out very well for Minkah, and Wilkins isn't exactly thriving either), so I'm not saying Tua is the perfect prospect or anything. I'm saying anyone who was high on him before this game shouldn't change their opinions based on the loss.

Back
Top Bottom