Blow it for Burrow | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Blow it for Burrow

Both QB's looked like NFL QB's today. Tua had a down game, which was not unanticipated considering the caliber of the opponent and the fact that he was returning from an injury which usually demands a longer recovery period. But even with him having a down game, it still came down to the wire. That's just how good he is. I still worry about a guy coming from a juggernaught like Alabama to a dumpster fire like Miami (it didn't work out very well for Minkah, and Wilkins isn't exactly thriving either), so I'm not saying Tua is the perfect prospect or anything. I'm saying anyone who was high on him before this game shouldn't change their opinions based on the loss.
That's why you would keep Rosen, start him for the season, move him for assets if heshows up, start our hi pick the following season with more ammo at their disposal.

Burrow played great but I’m not interested. He’s the flavor of the moment. Lamar Jackson is actually younger then him. Tua or bust!

My only worry is it's a one year worth of quality tape. No different than Tannehill. But in recent history, a coin toss between Kyler Murray and Baker Mayfield.

Today's game was entertaining, I do not follow either team, or any SEC team religiously. Let's see how things play out?

My only worry is it's a one year worth of quality tape. No different than Tannehill. But in recent history, a coin toss between Kyler Murray and Baker Mayfield.

Today's game was entertaining, I do not follow either team, or any SEC team religiously. Let's see how things play out?
There is no comparison to Tannehill. In fact Tannehill really wasn’t very good as a college QB and he was drafted more based on expectations of what he might be as an NFL QB than what he did at QB in college. Tannehill lead a Texas A&M team which was suppose to be a top ten team to a very mediocre record in his last season at A&M.

Burrow on the other hand is a legitimate Heisman candidate who has lead his team to wins over 4 top ten team in the last nine games. He reminds me more of a more athletic Tom Brady and I think the Dolphins would be very fortunate to draft him as their future QB. Hopefully after suffering through mediocrity for the last 20 years, the Dolphins will somehow end up with a Burrow or Tua in the 2020 draft.

Tannehill was 7-6 as a preseason top 10 and burrow is 9-0. Tannehill has always been a loser, there is no comparison.

Knowing our Fins, there will be two elite QB prospects and we will draft 3rd, simply because of this win against the Jets.

There is no comparison to Tannehill. In fact Tannehill really wasn’t very good as a college QB and he was drafted more based on expectations of what he might be as an NFL QB than what he did at QB in college. Tannehill lead a Texas A&M team which was suppose to be a top ten team to a very mediocre record in his last season at A&M.

Burrow on the other hand is a legitimate Heisman candidate who has lead his team to wins over 4 top ten team in the last nine games. He reminds me more of a more athletic Tom Brady and I think the Dolphins would be very fortunate to draft him as their future QB. Hopefully after suffering through mediocrity for the last 20 years, the Dolphins will somehow end up with a Burrow or Tua in the 2020 draft.

Let’s go Indy.

Tannehill was 7-6 as a preseason top 10 and burrow is 9-0. Tannehill has always been a loser, there is no comparison.
That’s a little harsh. Not to be a wise guy but 7 wins is > 6 losses does not = “loser”.

Back
Top Bottom