Bob Sanders CUT | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bob Sanders CUT

Big fan of Bob Sanders, but the dude is just too injury prone.

I'd also assume those injuries are taking their toll on him if the Colts cut him. considering they had so many issues in the secondary last season.

Bob Sanders is one of the best safeties in the NFL, but he's made of porcelain.

He needs to take a year off and heal up, in my opinion. See how his body feels after some rest.

Is he a FS? I forget since he's never on the field. If we sign him and he stays healthy, a FS is all we need on D to be elite. Doubt we go after him though with the young talent we have.

I believe he is a SS, i am thinking this because when they talk about how good the run defense is his name is always brought up.

how did I know this thread would be here? lol, rather have bell then sanders. At least Bell plays most of the year

Bob Sanders is a stud, top 5 Saftey in the NFL, just cant stay healthy. Might be worth signing?

Hard evaluation, dude plays like a wrecking ball launching himself at oponents, maybe if he changed his style of tackling?

He's worth a contract, I hear he was released due to he was to make $6mill this year, and Colts tight on money for Peyton's tag.

Bob Sanders is one of the best safeties in the NFL, but he's made of porcelain.

He needs to take a year off and heal up, in my opinion. See how his body feels after some rest.

He basically took last year off (played in 1 game), and most of the year before (played in 2 games). The year before he only played in 6. If he takes another year off he might forget how to play the game.

If we can sign him for a decent contract I think it would be a no brainer.

Back
Top Bottom