Bob Sanders CUT | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bob Sanders CUT

Am I the only one who thinks this guy is a tad overrated?

Hmmm....I could see a argument for him being over rated, since he gets injure so much, but one must honor the fact that he is a monster when he is on the field. Too many injures hamper his game.

Even if he spent the entire year on IR he would be a better pick up than Gibril Wilson.

The only way I would like to see him come to us would be if he came at a much reduced salary. That is the only way it would be worth the risk of picking up a 30 year old safety that is made of glass, even one as good as Sanders.

Bob Sanders is one of the best safeties in the NFL, but he's made of porcelain.

He needs to take a year off and heal up, in my opinion. See how his body feels after some rest.

he's played 9 games in 3 years. i think he's had enough time off.

Am I the only one who thinks this guy is a tad overrated?

Yes...quite frankly the Colts team that won the SB a few years back was "night and day" with and without him. He is right up there with Palamaulu...or however the **** you spell his name...

He was a BIG reason they won the SB that year.

Does anyone know his injury history? Is it a re-accuring issue like Penne? Or does he get different things each time?

You can't sign a guy who is injured this much to a contract that has any injury guarantees. The issue is that he's too small and fragile to play the game the way he does. He plays an average of like 3 games per year. That's not worth a roster spot.

The guy has only managed to play 9 games in the last 3 seasons. I would give him the vet minimum and cut him loose after his first injury.

I did'nt think they would cut him.............

Bell is all the SS we need, we just need a ball-hawking FS to bring our secondary to the next level. I'd love to see Richard Marshall from Carolina be brought in and moved to FS.

Back
Top Bottom