Bobby Carpenter on his release | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bobby Carpenter on his release

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
Yeah being such a players coach has brought them sooo much success....later barbie

Say whatever you want, but I personally love this coaching staff. People will talk crap, but leave me with Sparano.

Carpenter really didn't say anything truly negative about the staff. He didn't say that Phillips was a better coach, just that he was easier on his player. That doesn't make them a better coach, although players might like them more. Carpenter's statement said more about him than about the staff.

yet sparano's players play hard for him and respect him so whatever hes doing is pretty good

Carpenter really didn't say anything truly negative about the staff. He didn't say that Phillips was a better coach, just that he was easier on his player. That doesn't make them a better coach, although players might like them more. Carpenter's statement said more about him than about the staff.

i totally agree. he wasnt really bashing the coaching staff.

I agree that he didn't really say anything bad about the coaching staff here.

Ozzy rules!!

I think it is funny how he said that... the local radio station here in Dallas refers to the cowboys training camp as camp cupcake.
THe cowboys better be thankful for the Rangers distracting the locals from paying much attention to their record.

Back
Top Bottom