Bobby Carpenter on his release | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bobby Carpenter on his release

We all wake up Sunday morning with w00d to watch our fins

2r5t8nc-1.gif

Sparano yells too much. I agree. Sometimes in the games, he seems to just start yelling about something random like it's practice or something. He seems to yell when he needs to be quiet and be quiet when he needs to yell. I'm sure it all makes sense to him. Too bad it doesn't translate to reality. But he's done alright as a coach so far. This season so far has been average with flashes of greatness. 3 - 2 and it's not getting any easier. We'll see where it goes from here.

Sparano yells too much. I agree. Sometimes in the games, he seems to just start yelling about something random like it's practice or something. He seems to yell when he needs to be quiet and be quiet when he needs to yell. I'm sure it all makes sense to him. Too bad it doesn't translate to reality. But he's done alright as a coach so far. This season so far has been average with flashes of greatness. 3 - 2 and it's not getting any easier. We'll see where it goes from here.

Would you rather have a coach like Wade Phillips? Thought so.

I'm not suggesting any coaches right now. Sparano is the coach. He's having his time now. There is a lot riding on this season. That's all I'm saying. If they finish at 7 - 9 or 8 - 8 again, it's not going to be acceptable for many people. That's just average. Yelling or no yelling, that doesn't spell playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom