Bobby Taylor to be released | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bobby Taylor to be released

305 LoCaL VoCaL

The Producer
Reaction score
john clayton reports Bobby taylor is expected to be let go by the seatle seahawks if mcquarters says no i say we go after this guy he had an awsome career with the eagles

Bobby Taylor sucks. he is slow and was never that good to begin with...he APPOINTED himself a "shutdown corner"...and that's why he played 1 year in Seattle (and Seattle already lost Ken Lucas this offseason!!)

r u seriouse the eagles had the nasties secondary when taylor was on there team like 2 three years ago and hes better the mcquarters

305 LoCaL VoCaL said:
r u seriouse the eagles had the nasties secondary when taylor was on there team like 2 three years ago and hes better the mcquarters
yeah, ask why the Philly fans called him "toast" and why they ran him out of town then...

lol if u guys think saban is looking for as superstar u guys mus be smokin some good buds, taylor is not fast but he is good on cover 2 type defenses i think he ll be a better pickup then mcquarters

seattle cut him and they are thin in the secondary. this reminds of the WR cut from san diego and a bunch of people here wanted him. if you are WR cut from SD then you can't be very good. same scenario here.

The three concerns I have about Bobby Taylor is his age, his injuries, and his salary. I'm thinking his asking price is going to be higher than what it should be. He definitely lost a step or two in his game, and I wouldn't want to bring in him unless we could for the Vet Min, which I don't see happening. I'd rather try to bring in R.W. McQuarters than Bobby Taylor.

besides madison hes better than ne corner we got on our team if u disagree u must not watch football very often

painnotpleasure said:
The three concerns I have about Bobby Taylor is his age, his injuries, and his salary. I'm thinking his asking price is going to be higher than what it should be. He definitely lost a step or two in his game, and I wouldn't want to bring in him unless we could for the Vet Min, which I don't see happening. I'd rather try to bring in R.W. McQuarters than Bobby Taylor.

nothing more than a vet min but u must agree beside law hes the best out there thus far

305 LoCaL VoCaL said:
besides madison hes better than ne corner we got on our team if u disagree u must not watch football very often

Or actually watched football last year. If you skipped last year you might have an arguement. By watching last year he wasn't that good and then he got injured

305 LoCaL VoCaL said:
I can't stand people who act like this. I watch just as much football, my fiance is from Philly so I am there often, and Bobby Taylor STILL SUCKS!!

This thread is obviously pointless from here on out because Vince Lombardi has been reincarnated and anything we say he will make some smart mouth comment back.

Back
Top Bottom