Bobby Taylor to be released | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bobby Taylor to be released

I am happy that Saban is getting choices about who to sign up to bolster the DBs.I will trust his judgement over some press clippings.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
Or actually watched football last year. If you skipped last year you might have an arguement. By watching last year he wasn't that good and then he got injured

lol that defense had the so many awsome player besides taylor and they still couldnt sucede think about that, maby it was more than just the personel on the field, but i wouldnt expect u to think that deep :shakeno:

305 LoCaL VoCaL said:
lol that defense had the so many awsome player besides taylor and they still couldnt sucede think about that, maby it was more than just the personel on the field, but i wouldnt expect u to think that deep :shakeno:

That defense had awesome players and also they had Bobby Taylor. Bobby Taylor was a weak link when the defense played well and then he got hurt.

305 LoCaL VoCaL said:
keep it up and plan on taking a little break from the forum.

Schleprock said:
I can't stand people who act like this. I watch just as much football, my fiance is from Philly so I am there often, and Bobby Taylor STILL SUCKS!!

This thread is obviously pointless from here on out because Vince Lombardi has been reincarnated and anything we say he will make some smart mouth comment back.

lol i never said taylor is surtain but u must be real stipid to think that edward a howard are better corners than taylor is. howar and edwards have yet to record more then 2 ints in a single season and u pik them over taylor wow who had 5 a couple of years ago :roflmao:

Listen if we go after Taylor it shouldn't be as a starting corner, it should be as a free safety or backup DB. As for the league minimum - why does everyone say that we should get this guy as long as it is for the league min? Lets be realistic here....a decent signing bonus and low to moderate contract would be a decent deal. The guy can still play he's not the schlep that some of you are making him out to be. Just 'cause you don't like a guy - he's dirt. In all fairness let's see him for what he is - a league average to a little above average corner. I still see him as an option at safety as well.

305 LoCaL VoCaL said:
lol i never said taylor is surtain but u must be real stipid to think that edward a howard are better corners than taylor is. howar and edwards have yet to record more then 2 ints in a single season and u pik them over taylor wow who had 5 a couple of years ago :roflmao:

I 2nd that notion. No one is saying Taylor is great, but we are saying he is better then what we have.

Back
Top Bottom