Boise State should be champs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boise State should be champs

Roman529

Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew
Reaction score
Boise State was unbeaten.....they deserved it.

Boise State was unbeaten.....they deserved it.

They deserved a shot . . . but do u think Boise would have went 13-1 w/ Florida's schedule.

LSU, South Carolina, Auburn, Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia, Arkansas, Florida State and Ohio State

Sorry, Florida deserved this title, I don't care if Boise is undefeted or not.

Who's to say? Everyone thought Oklahoma would run all over Boise with Peterson... I mean he was the godd**ned Heisman forerunner before his injury.

Give me a playoff and I will SHOW you "mid-major" football programs.

UF cant defend the statue of liberty. :wink:

Congrats UF you deserve it.

Who's to say? Everyone thought Oklahoma would run all over Boise with Peterson... I mean he was the godd**ned Heisman forerunner before his injury.

Give me a playoff and I will SHOW you "mid-major" football programs.

Ehhh, tho I agree we need a playoff . . . I don't think Boise can keep up w/ that SEC speed man . . . but I would have liked to see Boise play again after that Oklahoma game.

Ehhh, tho I agree we need a playoff . . . I don't think Boise can keep up w/ that SEC speed man . . . but I would have liked to see Boise play again after that Oklahoma game.

You tell me who would have thought that Boise State would have completely dominated Oklahoma the first three quarters of the Fiesta Bowl. You know as well as I do that the punt that bounced off one of the return team's legs was absolutely HUGE in Oklahomas comeback.

Urban Meyer is a big advocate of the playoff system. He coached an undefeated Utah team that completely blew out a BCS champion Pitt.

Yeah Boise State would have beaten UF just like OSU was supposed to beat.... OH SNAP!

Yeah Boise Stae would have beaten UF just like OSU was supposed to beat.... OH SNAP!

:lol: At this point all we have is speculation. One thing that is absolutely SURE is that Ohio didn't deserve the #1 billing they had.

You tell me who would have thought that Boise State would have completely dominated Oklahoma the first three quarters of the Fiesta Bowl. You know as well as I do that the punt that bounced off one of the return team's legs was absolutely HUGE in Oklahomas comeback.

Urban Meyer is a big advocate of the playoff system. He coached an undefeated Utah team that had NO chance against a pitiful Pitt team.

Nah, I remember that year . . . Utah was favored in that game, people weren't sold on Utah because they played Pitt . . . Boise gets more props because they beat Oklahoma.

Hey I'm not saying Boise doesn't deserve a shot, I think them, LSU, USC, Louisville and few more deserve a shot . . . there just isn't enuff out of confernce game to determine who is the best team. But under the current system . . . Florida is the UNDISPUTED champion.

Back
Top Bottom