Boldin - Quick recap | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boldin - Quick recap

Won't happen. The Cards have wised up and no how important it is to have him and Fitz as a lethal combo of WR's. Word has it they will lock him up long term this offseason. The Phins won't throw around the same kind of money for him. We all need to stop dreaming of acquiring him.

What are they going to lock him up???? Chains

After they bring back Warner(who may be MVP) and the captain of their defense, Dansby, their entire cap is gone, even after cutting Edge.

Actually they may not even be able to bring back Dansby.

This team is in cap hell. Boldin is gone.

He actually said in the beginning of the season that he wanted to come to Miami. Whether or not the Cardinals will trade him is another story.

this is why i want Pettigrew if we drafted Pettigrew we could move Martin to wr and use him as a #4 wr then we could focus on db's

this is why i want Pettigrew if we drafted Pettigrew we could move Martin to wr and use him as a #4 wr then we could focus on db's

David Martin is too slow to be a WR. He needs to be used as a tight end so he can get matched up with a linebacker. And before you say it would be good if a corner covers him because Martin is bigger and he would be more physical and catch in traffic...he can't. This is why he is a tight end.

2003 draft actually

But if we took Boldin we wouldn't have had the legendary Eddie Moore......so it evens out :lol:

I was in a good mood and you had to remind me of him and of course that reminds me of Wanny too..thanks a lot

Ozzy rules!!

It is going to take a package of picks to aquire Boldin. Probably 2 1st round picks & a additional 2nd round pick. There is no way the Cardnials would trade him away for just a 1st round pick.

Back
Top Bottom