Bonds exposed | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bonds exposed

Ray Finkle said:
2.) Well apparently the book coming out could prove that he did in fact lie in federal court.

HOW??????? I don't see it.

WFAN Audio

30 min audio clip from one of the authors. The author doesn't come off sounding good. When asked some tough questions he doesnt' even know what is in the book!!!! And then says he didn't write the book to make money! Yeah right!

MikeO said:
HOW??????? I don't see it.

What's the book about? Bonds doing steroids correct? Well when Bonds was asking in court if he knowingly took steroids he said no. Apparently in the book there's quotes and documents of Bonds talking about how to inject himself, etc.

If this book is true and isn't made up Bonds could possibly go to jail because he lied under oath about knowingly taking them.

Ray Finkle said:
What's the book about? Bonds doing steroids correct? Well when Bonds was asking in court if he knowingly took steroids he said no. Apparently in the book there's quotes and documents of Bonds talking about how to inject himself, etc.

If this book is true and isn't made up Bonds could possibly go to jail because he lied under oath about knowingly taking them.

He ain't going to jail.:shakeno: :shakeno:

While I am sure some or most of the stuff in the book is true, I am not going to believe everything in it just because "Bonds isn't a nice person".

Not to mention this "GRAND JURY" stuff isn't even supposed to be leaked or out on any level. The fact its in a book.........nuff said!

"Depending on the substance, Bonds used the drugs in virtually every conceivable form: injecting himself with a syringe or being injected by his trainer, Greg Anderson, swallowing pills, placing drops of liquid under his tongue, and, in the case of BALCO's notorious testosterone-based cream, applying it topically.

"According to the book, Bonds gulped as many as 20 pills at a time and was so deeply reliant on his regimen that he ordered Anderson to start "cycles" -- a prescribed period of steroid use lasting about three weeks -- even when he was not due to begin one. Steroid users typically stop usage for a week or two periodically to allow the body to continue to produce natural testosterone; otherwise, such production diminishes or ceases with the continued introduction of synthetic forms of the muscle-building hormone.

"Bonds called for the re-starting of cycles when he felt his energy and power start to drop. If Anderson told Bonds he was not due for another cycle, the authors write, Bonds would tell him, 'F--- off, I'll do it myself.'" -- 3.7.06, Sports Illustrated, Bonds Exposed

MikeO said:
He ain't going to jail.:shakeno: :shakeno:

While I am sure some or most of the stuff in the book is true, I am not going to believe everything in it just because "Bonds isn't a nice person".

Not to mention this "GRAND JURY" stuff isn't even supposed to be leaked or out on any level. The fact its in a book.........nuff said!

Well IF he lied under oath he's going to jail. It doesn't matter who he is or how much money he makes. If there's proof he lied he's going to be in jail. It's a U.S. Law, there's no exceptions because he's a famous person etc.

Ray Finkle said:
"Depending on the substance, Bonds used the drugs in virtually every conceivable form: injecting himself with a syringe or being injected by his trainer, Greg Anderson, swallowing pills, placing drops of liquid under his tongue, and, in the case of BALCO's notorious testosterone-based cream, applying it topically.

"According to the book, Bonds gulped as many as 20 pills at a time and was so deeply reliant on his regimen that he ordered Anderson to start "cycles" -- a prescribed period of steroid use lasting about three weeks -- even when he was not due to begin one. Steroid users typically stop usage for a week or two periodically to allow the body to continue to produce natural testosterone; otherwise, such production diminishes or ceases with the continued introduction of synthetic forms of the muscle-building hormone.

"Bonds called for the re-starting of cycles when he felt his energy and power start to drop. If Anderson told Bonds he was not due for another cycle, the authors write, Bonds would tell him, 'F--- off, I'll do it myself.'" -- 3.7.06, Sports Illustrated, Bonds Exposed

That is one persons side of the story!

Not to mention Kimberly Bell is also used in this book as a source. WOW, a scorned lover lashing out against a man who dumped her and left her high and dry. SHOCKING!!!! :shakeno:

Ray Finkle said:
Well IF he lied under oath he's going to jail. It doesn't matter who he is or how much money he makes. If there's proof he lied he's going to be in jail. It's a U.S. Law, there's no exceptions because he's a famous person etc.

Yeah, like Raffy Palmerio! :shakeno: What jail is he in??? Remind me again!

Thanks, just what I thought................

MikeO said:
Yeah, like Raffy Palmerio! :shakeno: What jail is he in??? Remind me again!

Thanks, just what I thought................

Where's the proof with Palmerio? Exactly there's none.

Like I said apparently the book is going to have documents and proof that Bonds in fact took them starting in 1998. Therefore Bonds clearly lied under oath when he said he didn't knowly take them. Your points are awful.

Ray Finkle said:
Where's the proof with Palmerio? Exactly there's none.

Like I said apparently the book is going to have documents and proof that Bonds in fact took them starting in 1998. Therefore Bonds clearly lied under oath when he said he didn't knowly take them. Your points are awful.

Proof!!!!!!!! He went in front of congress on 3/17/05... pointed his finger and said I have never done steriods in my life. THEN, it becomes public he fails a steroid test and steriods were in his system BEFORE that March 17th date! That ain't enough for ya! :sidelol:

And Bonds is going to say ..."i didnt know I was taking steriods, I thought they were suplements". Just like he said with the "cream" he was using!

MikeO said:
Proof!!!!!!!! He went in front of congress on 3/17/05... pointed his finger and said I have never done steriods in my life. THEN, it becomes public he fails a steroid test and steriods were in his system BEFORE that March 17th date! That ain't enough for ya! :sidelol:

And Bonds is going to say ..."i didnt know I was taking steriods, I thought they were suplements". Just like he said with the "cream" he was using!

Where did it say that the steroids were in Palmerio's system before March 17th? Everything I read on it was pure speculation. Show me proof, get me a link or article where it says that.

Again with the Bonds thing, the book apparently proves that Bonds knew exactly what he was doing and even injecting steroids into his body. And weren't you the one that said you thought the government leaked the information to the authors? If so don't you think the government has stuff on Bonds about his possible lying under oath?

Ray Finkle said:
Where did it say that the steroids were in Palmerio's system before March 17th? Everything I read on it was pure speculation. Show me proof, get me a link or article where it says that.

Again with the Bonds thing, the book apparently proves that Bonds knew exactly what he was doing and even injecting steroids into his body. And weren't you the one that said you thought the government leaked the information to the authors? If so don't you think the government has stuff on Bonds about his possible lying under oath?

Let's just agree that we disagree on EVERYTHING when it comes to this topic. We are going in circles.

Bonds ain't going to jail. I DON'T think the G'ment has anything on Bonds lying under oath, I feel the opposite. They have NOTHING on him now they just want to ruin his reputation even more!!! If they had something on him they would be going after him. Since they have nothing they will just try to smear his name even more than it already has been.

MikeO said:
That is one persons side of the story!

Not to mention Kimberly Bell is also used in this book as a source. WOW, a scorned lover lashing out against a man who dumped her and left her high and dry. SHOCKING!!!! :shakeno:

I seen a quote from Bond's lawyer and I don't know if it is true but Bell also then went and gave some interviews saying what she wrote was a lie, or something of that matter.

Selig reportedly considering suspending Bonds

Bud Selig wants to read the book before making any decisions about Barry Bonds, but he is apparently is considering a wide range of responses, including suspension, one report said.

"It's even worse than I thought," Selig said, the Chicago Tribune reported Thursday, citing an unnamed source who discussed the situation with him.

Selig wouldn't rule out suspending Bonds, the Tribune reported, citing a "highly placed MLB source." Although Selig is known for not acting quickly, he could issue a suspension before the Giants' home opener April 3, the Tribune
reported.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11733583/

yeah it was all proven in the newest SI, he used steriods. I knew he did because you don't get that big that fast when your 34 and your in baseball

Back
Top Bottom