Boomer we need you! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boomer we need you!

People keep asking for me....Crunch is THE man when it comes to inside info. I mean, I've never seen anything like it. He's batting at .1000

Yeah. He knows dis guy......who's associates wit dis udda guy. Dis udda guy.....he got himself into a little bit of a.....situation. Anyway....in his current predicament.....dis guy became associates wit anudda guy who's got an arrangement wit a memba a da Family.

It sounds corny, but VIP is like a family. As Tony Soprano might say, 'it's good people'. And the turnover of news, informative posts, analysis and most of all inside info, especially from Senior Bowl to Draft Day is unmatched anywhere on the internet.

ANYWHERE.

:hi5:

Why dont you just charge $1 a month for users via paypal? We have over 5000 mermbers? Would that help?
im all for pushing VIP, but this would be horrible..sure the site would be making money(not sure how much more, if at all) but the VIP would turn into the main. and then the whole "vip" would be worthless.

edit: wow just did the math fh would lose so much money your way

What happens to the money if your booted from VIP you get a refund right?

Only a handful of members have been booted out since the VIP forum started so its an infrequent event.

Most members adapt their posting habits to fit the atmosphere once they become members.And they will get plenty of warnings before the booting happens.

To answer your question there is no refund for those who are booted out.

Back
Top Bottom