Boomer you're on fire! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boomer you're on fire!

For a minute I thought you were talking about "Boomer" Berman. :lol:

Through 26 picks Rick Gosselin has 23 selected of his top 26. Justin Miller , Khalif Barnes , and Roddy White are the three he had rated in the top 26 that have not gone.

Matt Jones , Travis Johnson and Fabian Washington were the three that he had rated lower that have been picked.

His list is very very accurate.

The number one rated player on his list ? Ronnie Brown ..................... hmmm .......

Yeah Boomer unbelievable. You had Smith from the beginning and some of these other picks have been great. So now I ask, all knowing one, who do we take in the second? Frye?

Boomer said:
Best player. See how the next 10 go.
Simon, who's your highest rated player left on the board now that round one is over?

Ozzy rules!!

Not bad I don't think. Few hits, few misses. Stayed true to some things I believed in - Williamson, Alex Smith, Castillo, Rodgers at 24, got Campbell late and predicted the Saints wanted 2 guys, 1 they took, said Rolle was top of the Az board, etc. Not displeased. Got what I wanted to get right right.

Danny said:
Simon, who's your highest rated player left on the board now that round one is over?

Ozzy rules!!

Khalif Barnes, Mark Bradley, Shaun and Dan Cody, Odell Thurman, Pool.

Whoa I just found out a player in the draft is from my hometown, could you tell me if you know anything about him, TE Adam Bergen?

Back
Top Bottom