Borum is... H-U-G-E!!! / Borum tears bicep - to have surgery | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Borum is... H-U-G-E!!! / Borum tears bicep - to have surgery

-81- McMichael

Active Roster
Reaction score
Borum is... H-U-G-E!!!

I went to the Jags game and the one thing I most want to share with everybody is just how unbelievably HUGE this offensive lineman, Borum, is. People, he's simply gigantic!!! :eek:

I sincerely hope the team keeps him because he looked to be doing quite well - I singled in on him with my binocs and what I saw was pretty solid play from a mountain of a man.

I was there on Friday too, and when Borum came out into the huddle I couldn't believe my eyes. That dude is a monster. The hillbilly Jag fan behind me kept saying he looked like Bigfoot out there!

6'-7" - 340 lbs

Need a wide angle lens to get all of this guy in one picture.

Heres something interesting i found on him...it might be a little outdated though.....his nickname is "Big Earth"

http://www.steve2.co.uk/lardyboys/borum.shtml

clear.gif

Slow feet though.:escape:

Can he work on it?

Originally posted by ZOD
Slow feet though.:escape:

Is that (slow feet) something he can work on? Because I was pretty impressed with what little I saw of him. Guys were trying to fly around him and he seemed to be having no problem staying in front of them.

Borum tears tricep - to have surgery

Head Coach Dave Wannstedt said T Jarvis Borum has a torn triceps muscle and likely will have surgery in the next few days.

Damn! I was hoping the big guy would make some noise...

Link

Back
Top Bottom