Boston and Chambers Best WR Duo? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boston and Chambers Best WR Duo?

I wish i could say Chambers/Boston but i have to go with stats and that would be Bruce/Holt easily............

Chambers and Boston have the talent to be the best duo in the NFL. That's obvious.

The thing now is, can Feeley get them the ball and be accurate on deep passes to exploit one on one matchups??

With Boston, this offense is deadly at the skilled positions.

The deadliness of this offense rests on the O-lines hands. They will need to overrachieve.

They'd definitely be top 3 in terms of production with Holt & Bruce, & Ward & Burress. In terms of talent they're probably #1.

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
Get 'em Landlock :lol:

3 consecutive posts... record??

nah, when ckparrothead gets on a roll about draft/ FA possiblities he goes 5-6 in a row at times. And these are nice, long paragraph form posts. I think he has an essay written out before hand, then cut & pastes a little bit in multiple posts.

Post whore!!! :lol:

Holt / Bruce even though Bruce's play has declined somewhat as of late

right now in terms of talent, i thinks it´s bruce & holt, but the best young duo should be jackson&robinson from the hawks

I think that Chambers and Boston could definitely be one of the best WR duos in the league. They are both #1 WRs, and not many teams have that.

As for right now, I would say that Bruce/Holt is the best WR duo in the league.

Back
Top Bottom