Boston and Chambers Best WR Duo? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boston and Chambers Best WR Duo?

Boston/Chambers seems like a really good duo, not only on the field, but economically compared to the big star recievers.

hey rudebyallmeans include me in the ittty biitty commitee im all for the fins to draft woods too...peace

Can anyone say DUMBEST TOPIC EVER.

Chambers / Boston would be in the top 10, but not even NEAR top 3 ... jeez ...

Boston is not nearly as good as people give him credit for. He has only reached 80+ receptions ONCE in his carreer.

befor everyone starts with the chambers and boston duo everyone must relaize that we have to see the quality of play we will get from our "qb" this year....if it remains like it has we could add moss to that list of chambers, boston, moss and it would not do any good....because our qb could not hit the broad side of a ups truck sitting stilll.......lets all hope a.j. feeley can beat out fiedler and become the next brady, dellhome, warner.........

Originally posted by DaQuix
Can anyone say DUMBEST TOPIC EVER.

Chambers / Boston would be in the top 10, but not even NEAR top 3 ... jeez ...

Boston is not nearly as good as people give him credit for. He has only reached 80+ receptions ONCE in his carreer.
the guy had lead the leauge in receptions and recieving yards not to mention he has been to i believe 2 pro bowls.... you are wrong boston is a great reciever and would be a great pickup for the fins.....would you rather have keyshon johnson?? now that guy is overratted.... not to mention boston has done all these things in arizona of alll places...

I guess it is all persective. According to the Jet fan who wrote about Lamont Jordan being a better back than Ricky, I guess Moss and Conway are the best two :lol: ..opps oh yeah I forgot, they cut Conway.
I guess my vote would go to Harrison/Wanye. Having Peyton throwing it doesn't hurt either. Which goes back to the point others have already made, but is important to remember. If Jay does not have time to throw the ball, it does not matter who is catching the ball.

Back
Top Bottom