Boston not automatic starter | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boston not automatic starter

If the WRs we had before D Bos were so good to challenge him for a 1/2 spot, would we have traded for D Bos? Maybe, maybe not. Honestly I don't care who plays so long as they get the job done. May the best man win

who is wannstedt kidding anyways? Boston's not an idiot, he knows he will start because he's the 2nd best WR on the team. Even if Boston does terrible in training camp, he would still be our #2.

Boston can be...

Bl¡tz Inc said:
Well clearly he'll help us since we need a #2 WR. But don't kid yourself, that's all he is, a roided up #2.

Boston can be one of the top four recievers in the league, if he has the attitude for it. I will say one thing...if all Miami fans start bashing him for a bad first camp, that certainly wont motivate him. Maybe this year, it isnt just the team that needs to change, its us fans as well. We need to all support the team..and that means even the players who arent as popular. I can remember Jason and Zach last year asking the fans to relax...and dont presume the ships sunk when we lose a game. As far as Boston goes, he isnt a roided up #2, thats being a blowhard. The guys a freak, no question. If he can take some pressure off of Chris, and open up our offense, he can be my freak anytime.

It' a shame we don't have a competition for head coach. Dave wd be out of here in a heart beat.

We know that Boston will be starting week 1. The Dolphins last year also had Arturo Freeman as the starting SS at the beginning of training camp, but almost all of us expected Knight to win the job and he did in the first few days.

Maybe the Herald headline should have read, "Boston says Wanny must prove his worth to the Dolphins"
ONE of them has been to the Pro Bowl!

Boston will be our Day 1 Starter. Wanny is saying this so Boston can play as well as he is capable of playing and to give the other players a chance the hope and play as well as they can to take that remaining "starting spot". But come day 1, If it is not Chambers and Boston starting, then I will eat my crow ;)

After Chambers, I like Boston over any other wideout we got. He`ll be in the lineup come opening week even if he balloons up to 250! Who else is gonna beat him out?

D-Bos must've been cracking up when he heard/read that. But Dave is just trying to motivate the guy. Anyway, I thought Dave doesn't call out players in the media...? He talked to them in private if I remember correctly. Guess he's trying a different formula this year...that's great since we need a change from Wanny's old ways

Back
Top Bottom