Boston or Az | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boston or Az

shouright said:
Boston's got a lot to prove coming back from a torn patellar tendon. Feel the spongy tissue that goes from the bottom of your kneecap to the top of your shinbone and tell me how well you'd run with that torn.

Hakim.

Dphins said:
I would prefere David Boston I believe he could fill a huge void if Chris or Marty goes down. However Az might be a better slot reciever. I don't know if Boston would play slot or how he would fit that role but Linehan does use alot of three WR sets.

Also it is great to see they are finally going to utilize Chambers strengths!

I think they both could help this team tremendously, so I would go with whichever would come cheaper, which is probably Boston (Also this is on the condition that he passes a physical).

miabrown23 said:
hakim could help the return game but we have welker so id say boston

My thoughts too we need a 3rd option on passing downs at WR and Boston can be that Hakim doesn't command any attention in coverage anymore, Boston still could.

dolfrenzy said:
Does anyone out there think that Hakim from Detroit would be better than bringing back Boston?:)

He would be a better slot reciever than Boston. But for physical play and big play ability combined, I'd go with Boston. He is bigger, stronger, and probably just as fast, (or faster), as Hakim.

I want Boston to use some of his roid rage on the field rather than off. :) .... Seriously, I still think the guy can contribute.

dolfrenzy said:
Does anyone out there think that Hakim from Detroit would be better than bringing back Boston?:)

Boston is by far the more talented receiver but Hakim would probably be cheaper!

you people hype up boston like hes the greatest player ever... he hasn't done **** for 4 years, we think he'll magically come back all fine and do great?

i'll take hakim...

hakim has much less chance of being a cancer, is a better character guy, he is undoubtedly faster. i say if boston was going to be a phin he would have never left. i think wed all love to see david back but hakim may be the SAFER move which after the draft appears to be sabans style........

no...hakim is a situational player that looked better than he is in St. Louis by playing next to Torry Holt and Issac Bruce. It is the same thing that has happened to Brandon Stokley in Indy. Hakim also has a fumbling problem, bad. David Boston is a great player on the field, if we could get him for the veteran min. or a more he would be a great addition. Boston has proved that he can be affective when he wants to. He still has the tools to do a good job in Miami, the only thing is if he can just play football and not get into trouble.

Back
Top Bottom