Bowden to Cheatriots practice squad. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bowden to Cheatriots practice squad.

So...if you were a player, how would you respond to being picked up for the ps, and then being asked by the coach for dirt on your previous team that is this week's opponent?
The team that locked me away on IR Iast year? Chose to not keep me this year?

What do you need to know about old noodle arm coach? Lol

He's probably their 2nd or 3rd best WR quite honestly. Not because he's amazing but because they have a serious lack of talent.

I expect he will actually join their active roster once he grasps the offense.

Shows how much our offense has improved & how poor their O will be in that their #1 receiver in Parker would be the Fins 5th.

I hope X shadows Parker all day and shuts him down completely like he used to do in practice.
Parkers hamstring would usually shut him down in practice too

Shows how much our offense has improved & how poor their O will be in that their #1 receiver in Parker would be the Fins 5th.

I hope X shadows Parker all day and shuts him down completely like he used to do in practice.
You’re assuming Parker will actually play rather than stub his toe and end up on IR between now and then.

live look in at Joe Judge and Matt Patricia going over the Dolphins play book

giphy.webp

Last edited:
Well, Bowden apparently didn't know our offense well enough to stick around, so good luck Bill. And while it's a popular opinion that he takes our players to grill for info, I don't think that is the case. It's pretty arrogant to think he would waste Krafts money to get limited info out of a player to try and get an advantage on us 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom