Bowden to Cheatriots practice squad. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bowden to Cheatriots practice squad.

Well, Bowden apparently didn't know our offense well enough to stick around, so good luck Bill. And while it's a popular opinion that he takes our players to grill for info, I don't think that is the case. It's pretty arrogant to think he would waste Krafts money to get limited info out of a player to try and get an advantage on us 🤷‍♂️

I don't think it had anything to do with not knowing the offense. We had 3 locks at WR and a rookie that is looking good. If Bowden isn't the return man he definitely isn't a gunner abd your 5th WR traditionally had to impact special teams if he isn't getting a bunch of offensive snaps. Especially with MG basically being a WR.

I don't think it had anything to do with not knowing the offense. We had 3 locks at WR and a rookie that is looking good. If Bowden isn't the return man he definitely isn't a gunner abd your 5th WR traditionally had to impact special teams if he isn't getting a bunch of offensive snaps. Especially with MG basically being a WR.
Agreed, but I think he was plucked more for what he could possibly offer talent wise, than to pick his brain to get an advantage on us for the 11th.

The best he could do was the Pat's practice squad?

That is surprising.

I have no problem with him going to the Patriots. He seems like a good young man but he just wasn’t good enough with the Dolphins, who are loaded at the WR position. Hopefully Bowen can find success in the NFL. As long as that success isn’t against the Dolphins.

Good place for him. Good chance he may start for them sometime this year.

Their receiver room is pretty barren.

Bowden made more plays than sherfield in preseason, McDaniels made a mistake
Bowden didn't run a single route where he shook off coverage and made a catch in traffic. He's never even shown that he can really play receiver.

I do think he's a good football player, but he's a good football player without a position, which is why he's on his third team in three years.

Bowden didn't run a single route where he shook off coverage and made a catch in traffic. He's never even shown that he can really play receiver.

I do think he's a good football player, but he's a good football player without a position, which is why he's on his third team in three years.

Not making a catch in traffic in a 3 game preseason is kind of a really specific complaint.

Two questions for you guys.
1. It seems like the Patriots always add a feww waived players from an early opponent. Do facts bare that out?
2. It seems to me picking a players brain would be helpful but I have heard people say no. What are the real pluses and minuses?

Back
Top Bottom