bowe | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

bowe

Coach_Rob

Club Member
Reaction score
i see all the threads about tradeing for him so i watched the kc vsdal game, and guess who made the big catch to tie with less than a min to go. i wouldnt mind trading nomore than a third and roth. we need a guy who can make the big catch when the game is on the line.

i see all the threads about tradeing for him so i watched the kc vsdal game, and guess who made the big catch to tie with less than a min to go. i wouldnt mind having trading nomore than a third and roth. we need a guy who can make the big catch when the game is on the line.
KC would be foolish to trade him.

we would be foolish not to try.

id honestly be ok with
2nd camarillo and roth
3rd ginn and roth
3rd roth 5th

we would be foolish not to try.

id honestly be ok with
2nd camarillo and roth
3rd ginn and roth
3rd roth 5th
Cam and Ginn should stay here. I think Ginn is a solid #2 WR and Cam is our best WR at the moment. Cam always finds ways to get open and makes great catches.

I'm all for trying, but I too don't see why KC would. Then again, there were reports of him being on the block earlier this season.

u think henne would be upset if we replaced cam with bowe?

loosing a 2nd rounder may seem like a huge hit, but think bout wat some of u guys are saying.... using our 1st rounder to get a guy like Dez Bryant, an unproven WR. Id rather trade a 2nd+ w.e and get bowe, a proven game changing go-to-guy #1 WR.

honestly, i wouldnt be jumping around the house, but i wouldnt complain if they traded their first. for the same reasoning i mention above ^^ we know he is not going to be a bust, he's 25 and we might even be using that 1st on a unproven WR.
id do first and 5th, 2nd and 4th, 2nd and roth and greg, 3rd roth and gin, 3rd 4th and roth

honestly, i wouldnt be jumping around the house, but i wouldnt complain if they traded their first. for the same reasoning i mention above ^^ we know he is not going to be a bust, he's 25 and we might even be using that 1st on a unproven WR.
id do first and 5th, 2nd and 4th, 2nd and roth and greg, 3rd roth and gin, 3rd 4th and roth
i just think 1st or second isto much. 3 and a player or two and a late pick,3 roth and fith mabey. dont mind if ginn was traded but... doubt its gonna happen, and if it does it will be similar to the edwards trade

For those saying "Why would KC trade him?", here is your answer: They are horrible and need more players. If they can get say a 3rd round pick and a player, I am sure they bite. They are not going to be good any time soon and they need all the ammunition they can get to build a better team. It was like the Dolphins in 2007 trading away Chris Chambers. At the time he was our best receiver, but we had much bigger problems and needing ammunition to build for the future.

I can see the reasoning behind the Chiefs wanting to trade him.

For those saying "Why would KC trade him?", here is your answer: They are horrible and need more players. If they can get say a 3rd round pick and a player, I am sure they bite. They are not going to be good any time soon and they need all the ammunition they can get to build a better team. It was like the Dolphins in 2007 trading away Chris Chambers. At the time he was our best receiver, but we had much bigger problems and needing ammunition to build for the future.

Exactly, they will not be ready for years, decades the way they are going.. they need picks and players. they think they have their QB, they need to work on defense and their lines and then u get that game changing WR. bowe will leave after his contract is up and they will not make the playoffs by the time its up. not even close.

:thanks: Nublar, you are on the money again, bro!!!!!!

So why isn't the front office at least making an attempt to go get him?

Please let me wake up one morning to the news of Dwayne Bowe is a Fin. PLEASE.

Back
Top Bottom