bowe | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

bowe

we would be foolish not to try.

id honestly be ok with
2nd camarillo and roth
3rd ginn and roth
3rd roth 5th

WTF trade 'em all for Bowe.. He's the man/answer to all our woes....Throw in Crowder for good measure... be sure to include a 1st in there too as we can NOT afford to let this guy go, after what the Jests did!!!!!

PS I don't see it. That is not a move BP makes if history is correct, besides the guy has done nothing. Sorry all, will Monday ever get here!

WTF trade 'em all for Bowe.. He's the man/answer to all our woes....Throw in Crowder for good measure... be sure to include a 1st in there too as we can NOT afford to let this guy go, after what the Jests did!!!!!

PS I don't see it. That is not a move BP makes if history is correct, besides the guy has done nothing. Sorry all, will Monday ever get here!

History makes no differnce...he's done great on a ****ty *** team like the chiefs..

again...most of you think KC is just gonna give the guy up for less than his value. a 3rd round pick? lol. edwards went for less than he should have because of his issues. the pats got moss for a 4th because he forced the raiders hand...and the raiders are idiots anyway. there is no viable reason for the chiefs to trade you guys for a 3rd pick and some throw in. for the guy saying a 2nd, 5th and the throw in...hey at least you're trying to be realistic about it. bowe doesn't have to sign an extension for the chiefs to keep him or get a good deal for him. all they have to do is franchise him when the time comes. or if he's a rfa tender him at the right amount...then they'd be able to decide if they wanted to match or take the pick(s). he
s in the 3rd year of a 5 year contract. they have time...no reaosn to just hand him to the phins just because you guys are praying for a real receiver.

History makes no differnce...he's done great on a ****ty *** team like the chiefs..

Exactly, he would solve our WR problems. he would turn our poor WR corps into a great one. Bowe, Hartline, Bess, Ginn, Turner

we'd have everything, a great WR1, hartline who looks great so far and is really learning quick, bess=posession guy with great hands and YAC, Ginn world class speed with decent hands believe it or not, turner huge endzone target who still needs work..

It would help R&R a ton, it would also help Fasano alot as well. Not to mention Henne having a go-to-guy.

it makes a ton of sense to us, especially with a win tomorow.. id give up as much as a 2nd plus a player for him, or a 3rd and 2 players

Cam and Ginn should stay here. I think Ginn is a solid #2 WR and Cam is our best WR at the moment. Cam always finds ways to get open and makes great catches.

cam our best.. think its a toss up with him and bess.. bowe,ginn,bess would look alot better to me

For those saying "Why would KC trade him?", here is your answer: They are horrible and need more players. If they can get say a 3rd round pick and a player, I am sure they bite. They are not going to be good any time soon and they need all the ammunition they can get to build a better team. It was like the Dolphins in 2007 trading away Chris Chambers. At the time he was our best receiver, but we had much bigger problems and needing ammunition to build for the future.

I can see the reasoning behind the Chiefs wanting to trade him.

I think we could live without Ginn and Roth so I would give them an offer they cannot refuse.

A 2nd-Roth and Ginn

Thats right! I would do that in a heart beat. Bowe is a bigger receiver who can go up and get it. Thats what we need. Someone who adds to the repetior instead of depleting it.

I think we could live without Ginn and Roth so I would give them an offer they cannot refuse.

A 2nd-Roth and Ginn

Thats right! I would do that in a heart beat. Bowe is a bigger receiver who can go up and get it. Thats what we need. Someone who adds to the repetior instead of depleting it.

ginn is virtually worthless as a trading chip. no one wants your garbage. but starting with the 2nd round pick is a good start.

i say make the trade, but keep roth. He was massively underated last year and without injury would have started ahead of taylor. He is our equiv of what J. Johnson does for the raiders and to an extent L. Woodley for steelers (granted not the same pass rush). When fit having him on 1s and 2nd downs and then bringing in Taylor or Wake much like Atlanta do with John Abraham would benefit the team, IMO.

2nd roth and camarillo seems fair to me, throw in a 5th if we absolutely have to..

when u think about it lets compare Edwards trade to bowe trade..

3rd-2nd We are offering more
5th-5th Even, idk whos pick will end up being lower, ours probably
Roth-Trusnik No comparison Roth is way better
Camarillo-Stuckey Id say Camarillo is better by quite a bit

So we'd be offering better picks, better LB, and a better WR, for a better #1 WR than the JESTS got.

Both franchises are absoultly terrible and in need of picks and many players. i could see them trading him to us and wouldnt be too opposed to a deal like the one above...

We seemed to be pretty stacked at RB and TE, two big weaknesses on the Chiefs. Why not trade Lex Hilliard, Joey Haynos, and a 2nd rounder? That would be great for both of us.

I've been reading all the "GET BOWE" posts and have watched some of his gameplay. Now I've become hopeful and would like him to come to Miami. It's sad, because I don't believe that our front office would trade for him. Even though Bill Parcells has some ties with KC, I just don't see it happening.

He is NOT. I repeat NOT a number 1. He is a great reception receiver, but won't scare anyone. My saying is " Be careful for the grass on the other side, it may be artificial". We have a possesion receiver in Bess. Why waiste a pic on another # 2 guy?

Back
Top Bottom