Bowl Forecast (Another One) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bowl Forecast (Another One)

VT is getting alot of hype this offseason, I just don't see it though.

Wouldn't mind another BCS Bowl for the Gators though! :D

VT and WV are over rated, didnt Louisville win the big east last year? dont see why WV is so high on so many boards. Louisville will just has to dominate WV AGAIN!

VT and WV are over rated, didnt Louisville win the big east last year? dont see why WV is so high on so many boards. Louisville will just has to dominate WV AGAIN!

Until I see Louisville with there new coach I will question them. West Virginia should be better than last year.

I really hope to see the Gators in another BCS Bowl game!

Louisville will just has to dominate WV AGAIN!

We will just have to see about that. Please remember you beat us by 10 WITHOUT Steve Slaton playing. He had 2 fumbles that louisville eventually scored off of. And it was at louisville. Plus we got Noel Devine who will be huge

Its at morgantown this year, so we will have to see who walks out with a Win...

and louisville being better this year? highly doubtful, new coach. Michael Bush gone, even though he didnt play any games last season.

It will be a good game

We will just have to see about that. Please remember you beat us by 10 WITHOUT Steve Slaton playing. He had 2 fumbles that louisville eventually scored off of. And it was at louisville. Plus we got Noel Devine who will be huge

Its at morgantown this year, so we will have to see who walks out with a Win...

and louisville being better this year? highly doubtful, new coach. Michael Bush gone, even though he didnt play any games last season.

It will be a good game

Yeah I will be at that game....Im going with a buddy of mine, some how were friends yet hes a WV fan.

but WV still dont have any defence to slow down that Louisville offence...and thats going to be the key

Yeah I will be at that game....Im going with a buddy of mine, some how were friends yet hes a WV fan.

but WV still dont have any defence to slow down that Louisville offence...and thats going to be the key

Louisville does not have alot of defense either

Not a chance VT goes to the title game. The ACC is too tough for them to get through unscathed.

Back
Top Bottom