Bowl Forecast (Another One) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bowl Forecast (Another One)

I'll be at the game too... Would you like to make a friendly bet that WVU wins? I guarantee you that Dub-V wins. If they dont. I'll never show my face on this board ever again

Weird things happen during night games in morgantown.

I'll be at the game too... Would you like to make a friendly bet that WVU wins? I guarantee you that Dub-V wins. If they dont. I'll never show my face on this board ever again

Weird things happen during night games in morgantown.

Cool, you should make a big sign and hold it up saying "FLOUNDER" so I can find you.

but I dont see why you seem so confindent that WV is going to win, Slaton cant hold onto the ball and Pat White is Mike Vick (runner not passer) didnt WV lose to South Florida? :lol: AT MORGANTOWN!
enough said.

Cool, you should make a big sign and hold it up saying "FLOUNDER" so I can find you.

but I dont see why you seem so confindent that WV is going to win, Slaton cant hold onto the ball and Pat White is Mike Vick (runner not passer) didnt WV lose to South Florida? :lol: AT MORGANTOWN!
enough said.

They also best #9 Louisville the year before that. Do alittle research before you start talking smack. South Florida is really starting to move up

They also best #9 Louisville the year before that. Do alittle research before you start talking smack. South Florida is really starting to move up

:lol: South florida starting to move up .....good one! Why would anyone care about what happen 2 years ago anyway? LAST YEAR louisville beat South Florida and WV.

:lol: South florida starting to move up .....good one! Why would anyone care about what happen 2 years ago anyway? LAST YEAR louisville beat South Florida and WV.

South Florida is moving up. It does not hurt when they live in one of the best states for college football talent. South Florida also had a freshman QB last year. It would not shock me a bit to see South Florida beat WV or Louisville. You don't care about what happened two years ago but you care about what happened a year ago? You don't care when 1 team beats you, But its a huge difference when they beat your rival? Ok

South Florida is moving up. It does not hurt when they live in one of the best states for college football talent. South Florida also had a freshman QB last year. It would not shock me a bit to see South Florida beat WV or Louisville. You don't care about what happened two years ago but you care about what happened a year ago? You don't care when 1 team beats you, But its a huge difference when they beat your rival? Ok

obviously this year hasnt started yet, so pretty much everyone has to reflect on what happen last year, last year is more recent than 2 years ago right?
the answer is yes.

obviously this year hasnt started yet, so pretty much everyone has to reflect on what happen last year, last year is more recent than 2 years ago right?
the answer is yes.

You were referring to WV they like it was trash because they lost to South Florida tho when Louisville lost to South Florida also. That made no sense to me. Then you make a remark when I say they were up and coming. If you don't think South Florida is not getting better than your really not looking at them. They are not great like the big three (Miami, FSU, and Florida), But they are getting much better all the time. They have also even beat those teams out on recruits. South Florida will be a big time team in the Big East it just takes time

enough said.

Before you start talking crap. Know the facts. Slaton Broke his wrist in the game last season against cincinatti. They kept it quiet so nobody would know. During the game, a louisville player came and hit his wrist and obviously out of pain, he let go of the ball and grabbed his wrist. He hardly played most of the 3rd and 4th quarters and you better believe if he was playing we could have won the game. Like i said, you dont know your facts

Next year Steve Slaton, Pat White, Noel Devine, Owen Schmitt are going to run all over you guys....

Mark it on your calendar

Back
Top Bottom