Bowl games - Players to watch | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bowl games - Players to watch

I think there’s potential for Higgins to be underrated but i do struggle with top 15 there. He’s pencil thin.

That said the cuse game he was the best player on the field not named Justin Simmons.

Kentucky og Logan stenberg looks good .. was pulled for few series because of unsportsmanlike penalty. Solid..I think hoops mentioned him as being good looking player

Stenberg is definitely someone I can see in like the 2-4 rounds. He is Top 5 OG I think, and has the size that Gailey would love.

Kentucky og Logan stenberg looks good .. was pulled for few series because of unsportsmanlike penalty. Solid..I think hoops mentioned him as being good looking player

Watched him a lot in high school. Probably the nastiest interior offensive lineman in the SEC. But he's also the most penalized in terms of personal fouls and hurting his team.

It's a double edged sword with him. Kid can flat out move people - just have to get him to stop at the whistle.

I've loved watching Nasirildeen for Florida State this year. Shame he tore his ACL against the Gators and won't play today.

Watched him a lot in high school. Probably the nastiest interior offensive lineman in the SEC. But he's also the most penalized in terms of personal fouls and hurting his team.

It's a double edged sword with him. Kid can flat out move people - just have to get him to stop at the whistle.
It probably was you Slimm that mentioned him..he looks for.sure to have some nasty in him..

Pretty impressed with Mckinley of Bama earlier today, we need safeties big time. Jeudy looked a complete stud and Najee Harris continued his great end to the season, I thought.

That sounds familiar....

Think Taylor is moving from my #1 RB before the champ games to #4. I'm concerned about his pass catching ability, think the likes of Etienne, Dobbins and Edwards-Hellaire are ahead, Nahjee Harris too pushing hard. For a first round pick, the RB we pick if we take one there needs to be complete.

Think Taylor is moving from my #1 RB before the champ games to #4. I'm concerned about his pass catching ability, think the likes of Etienne, Dobbins and Edwards-Hellaire are ahead, Nahjee Harris too pushing hard. For a first round pick, the RB we pick if we take one there needs to be complete.
If I'm not mistaken, Taylor also has double the Carrie's in his college career than the next closest to him. A lot of tread on his tires.

Fromm looking better than he has done recently, no shock there he's in a dome. That's what he needs in the NFL, a dome team to select him and have a plan on how they deal with road game in cold and wet weather. Atlanta my be the perfect destination for him, their division is pretty friendly to him.

Pickens is going to be a high draft pick when he comes out, assuming he grows up a little, kid is very dumb at times been suspended multiple times this year, but he's a talented wideout.

Back
Top Bottom