Boy.....our Division Rivals have really sucked today!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boy.....our Division Rivals have really sucked today!!!

Crisis said:
Good pick but a suprise with Parrish.

We can really have some nice 3-4 WR sets with Reed/Parrish/Evans/Moulds
I agree with you, but who's gonna give the ball to them?

HysterikiLL said:
Justin Miller...Bah...we'll send CHambers deep
But can Feeley get him the ball? You guys will have a great team next year if Feeley can have better pocket presence.

Anyone else notice something cool? NOBODY can say that Miami has had a bad draft, nobody can give us an F or a D or a C even. We didn't reach for anyone. We got good value in Roth, and got the player that fits us best at #2, who was considered by a lot of teams as the best overall talent in the draft (surprising to me, but true).

DolfanDaveInATX said:
Didn't Miller get his a** thrown in jail last week?
yeah over something stupid though. Nothnig major. Just being stupid.

Miller was a smart selection by a team with an extremely dumb chant.

Section126 said:
Nice pickup by the Jets now...they got Justin Miller.....

and the goofball Dir of Ops of the freakin NFL announced the pick like he was going to have an orgasm...."The J-E-T-S..JETS select JUSTIN MILLER!" WTF was that?
Not too classy, but I guess he was trying to appease all the inbreeders in the crowd.

im sick of everyone bringin roscoe parrish down cuz of his size. i am a phins fan but damn! like crisis said, look at marvin harrison, one of the best receivers in the league. marvin uses his quickness and hands to overcome his small build. parrish will do the exact same thing, watch. skipping him will blow up in our faces. roth was a great pick, but parrish coulda been just as good.

emjai said:
im sick of everyone bringin roscoe parrish down cuz of his size. i am a phins fan but damn! like crisis said, look at marvin harrison, one of the best receivers in the league. marvin uses his quickness and hands to overcome his small build. parrish will do the exact same thing, watch. skipping him will blow up in our faces. roth was a great pick, but parrish coulda been just as good.

You just compard Roscoe Parrish to one of the greatest WR's to ever play the game? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

yup, and soon other small rookie's will be compared to him to prove how good they are.

Nobody's mentioned Donahue failing in working out a trade for Travis Henry :D
I was worried they might get a 3rd rounder out of AZ or someone desperate for a RB but it seems the opportunity for that is slowly closing out.
Usually it's a nice problem to have but Willis and Henry will not coexist in that backfield. Henry wants to start and Mcgahee coming off last season would walk out if he was relegated to second fiddle.

emjai said:
yup, and soon other small rookie's will be compared to him to prove how good they are.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Section126 said:
New England takes a guy that would have been there in the 3rd round...they take him in the first round.

The Jets take a Kicker with their first pick in the draft....nuff said.

The Bills take a munchkin Wideout that will not crack their starting three.....I guess they drafted a PR......

I would have liked Parrish as a PR for us....but wtf are the Bills doing?

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

Mankins was a 3rd rounder on MELS board. I have him in the mid 2 range. It's a very good pick, even if it was a bit early. You can do that when you're a dynasty.

Jets have had a good draft too. They got 1st round talent (Miller) in the very late second.

The Bills are the only team with a questionable draft.

I hate the Bills but think Parrish was a good pick for them.

Back
Top Bottom