Boy.....our Division Rivals have really sucked today!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boy.....our Division Rivals have really sucked today!!!

Jets, Pats, and Bill fans wishing they had our picks. :lol:

emjai said:
who did u want for our second rounder MikeO?

Eric Green or Justin Miller would have actually IMPROVED your defense to the point where you guys might be scary to play.

I dno...

We've picked really well.

I think that Parrish is great. So the Bills aren't doing too badly.

The Jets have drafted two good players.

Mankins is good... but the draft must be hard for the Pats baring in mind they are near perfect (though it pains me to say it).

MikeO said:
Eric Green or Justin Miller would have actually IMPROVED your defense to the point where you guys might be scary to play.

true very true. but a WR would've helped to left off the pressure and double teams on chambers. i know parrish wouldn't have been the possesion WR we needed, but he still could've helped.

emjai said:
true very true. but a WR would've helped to left off the pressure and double teams on chambers. i know parrish wouldn't have been the possesion WR we needed, but he still could've helped.

But Parrish isn't 1st round value. Roth is! :shakeno:

Once again, learn how the NFL Draft works!

we didnt even NEED a DE. besides i never complained about pickin up roth, he's a great player. i mean come on! his idol was frickin dick butkis!

Common Logan Mankins and Mike Nugent were great picks.:roflmao:

Yes this is sarcasm

I think MikeO is confused! Let me help out. emjai is fin fan!

Anthony3454 said:
Common Logan Mankins and Mike Nugent were great picks.:roflmao:

Yes this is sarcasm
Shoot, i will take Nugent over Brien anyday. And by the way, we are just filling our needs for position players, so everyone can laugh at how we took a kicker in the second, but remember, he is the best kicker in the draft. And to get Miller as late as we did, it was a steal.

Back
Top Bottom