Boycott Blockbuster | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boycott Blockbuster

Huzienga now owns the Dolphins? :confused:

Isn't that nice fella Joe Robbie the owner? :confused:

THEY MOVED OUT OF THE ORANGE BOWL? :confused:

What is this world coming too?:cry:

I'm sure the three people in this forum that actually take this to heart will make a severe dent in Wayne's pockets LOL

DON SHULA IS NOT THE COACH!!!!!!!!?

Are you kidding? When did this happen.

BTW, I know it's off topic.....But what do you guys think about this QB we drafted from Pitt?

I heard he had a drug problem.

You people are way off, I used to work there. They have an agreement
with the movie distributors. They do not pay for the movies but they give a percentage of the rentals to the distributors. Then when they are sold previously viewed they are guaranteed for 3 months. You can't go wrong there. And as for renting a scratched DVD, Blockbuster cannot control what type of damage is done to the DVD. So next time when you rent check the DVD before taking it, it's not hard, open the box and look. As a side note, I will never boycott my Dolphins.

Heck, I'll boycott anything related to the Dolphins if Erratic Jay returns. I'll quit buying my usual 2 Dolphins items and stop traveling to a home game next season. I'd rather they keep Griese as a sentimental player than Jay. Marino hated Jay and so do we.

Originally posted by Section126
DON SHULA IS NOT THE COACH!!!!!!!!?

Are you kidding? When did this happen.

BTW, I know it's off topic.....But what do you guys think about this QB we drafted from Pitt?

I heard he had a drug problem.
I don't think he's gonna be that good.;) We should have picked a punter in the first round instead.

Originally posted by chambers84
This is so stupid. What the hell is avoiding a Video/DVD rental store going to do?? Cut Jay and Fire Wanny?? How retarded. Not that I agree or disagree with the decision that has been made, but you're either a Dolphins fan or your not. And if you don't support them right now because we suck then get out of the kitchen!!!

damn right and well said

Not renewing season tickets is lame. I wish I lived in South Florida so I could be a season ticket holder, even though I disagree with retaining Wanny. I am not going to let a bad decision affect how I support my team.

If you want to show Wayne how you feel, the best thing to do would be to PROTEST! Have a anti-Wanny protest in front of Joe Robbie Stadium. Make Huizenga know that you don't agree with his decision to retain Wanny!

Originally posted by Regan21286
Heck, I'll boycott anything related to the Dolphins if Erratic Jay returns. I'll quit buying my usual 2 Dolphins items and stop traveling to a home game next season. I'd rather they keep Griese as a sentimental player than Jay. Marino hated Jay and so do we.

Well thanks for telling us why you and others have hated Jay all theses years. At least your honest. :)

Thanks for playing our game and Bob, tell him what prizes he has won!

GOOO FIIINZ

:cooldude:

Originally posted by pats4life
I all ready do after I found out that Blockbuster edits movies for sex and viloence? Whats with that?

Sort of like The Pats Season is editied for Rules and Losses. :jk: :lol:

Originally posted by CASSINO
:pirate: If you don't like the move the Miami Dolphins did or if they keep Jay at QB then boycott Blockbuster, why because Wayne H owns Blockbuster video or plan and simply do not go to the game and do not renew season tickets.

Hey, he owns Republic Services or at least has stock in Republic Services. That is the company that picks up my trash. I will boycott them if you pick-up my trash on Mondays and Thursdays.:)

Hey, That's an Idea....let the garbage pile up in front of your house until they fire wanny...............

Back
Top Bottom