BPA- Are We There, And a Hypothetical | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BPA- Are We There, And a Hypothetical

FWIW, I believe Latu currently lacks the playing strength to be a big contributor as a rookie.

Just my opinion, and probably unpopular, but I think he’ll be hugely overdrafted.

no, he told me i was being simplistic. and if you would have seen his prior comments to me you would understand my reaction.
This debate is stupid, you are going round and round.

What about edge rusher? All we really have is Shaq Barrett. We don't know when Phillips and Chubb will return. They probably will both start the season on the PUP list. So we are likely to be without Phillips for at least the first 6 weeks and Chubb longer than that since he sustained his injury more than a month after Phillips last year.

Who was our starting LG last year? Was it Robert Jones? I really dont remember. I know he will be competing with Eichenberg and Wynn for the LG and RG positions.

I would address the interior OL with one of our first 2 draft picks and defense with the other. Its just a matter of which order. How the draft plays out ahead of us will determine that.

I am hopeful that Eichenberg will be a pleasant surprise at RG although I am not counting on it.
Yes, Edge is a big immediate need, and a long term need, IMO. But it may not be an intermediate term need, if that makes any sense. But remember ,part of me still doesn't believe Ramsey's fast return........and it already happened!

Because of positional value and need.

Seattle’s O-Line is tragic, but Verse might be too good to pass up there.
i like verse. he seems nasty. definitely the kind of guy pete carroll would have liked. new regime there now, will be interesting what they do

i like verse. he seems nasty. definitely the kind of guy pete carroll would have liked. new regime there now, will be interesting what they do
Verse is my favorite player at 21. I would be surprised if he is still available though.

I would be fine with Byron Murphy at 21 also.

Anybody other than them and I would look to trade down.

Back
Top Bottom