Brad Childress | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brad Childress

PAFINFAN090

Practice Squad
Reaction score
i think mr. childress has successfully showed to nfl how unprofessional he is since taking over the vikings. i would like to provide the insight of a guy that has seen a good deal of eagles games that he has coached in.

the eagles coaching staff revolves around 2 "brains". those brains belong to andy reid and jim johnson. johnson runs the defense and reid runs the offense. brad childress was nothing more than andy reid's puppet. he didn't design the plays, he didn't call the plays, and he didn't run anything significant at practices. it was andy reid's offense and he merely helped out implementing reid's ideas. if he can remember how the offense works and implement it in minnesota, he may have some limited success. but i seriously question his leadership ability, and i think everyone should question his professionalism after what he's doen so far.

Childress is a schmuck, has no business being a head coach in the NFL and he KNOWS it. That's why he's spending all his time on DC rather than building his team. He KNOWS he's a loser, EXPECTS to lose, and he is preparing the Viking fans for a season or two of losing until their owner gets wise and fires him.

Personally I'm thrilled he's head coach of the Vikes, one less team we have to compete with.

In Saban We Trust!

PhinsRock said:
Childress is a schmuck, has no business being a head coach in the NFL and he KNOWS it. That's why he's spending all his time on DC rather than building his team. He KNOWS he's a loser, EXPECTS to lose, and he is preparing the Viking fans for a season or two of losing until their owner gets wise and fires him.

Personally I'm thrilled he's head coach of the Vikes, one less team we have to compete with.

In Saban We Trust!
Hopefully, in two years, he'll be leading the LA Bills!:D

He's a prick, indeed, but he did make a fairly talented offensive coordinator. He was @ the u of Wisc, when I was there, and he was HIGHLY respected.

I'm with you guys on his childish pot shots, but he may make a decent head coach. Who knows until the lace em up.

He is the worst out of all the the new coaches this year. The vikings will have their worst record in years. he wouldn't even be capable of coaching a high school team :sidelol:

Oh Brad... and he hasn't even coached his first game....

dolfan#1 said:
He is the worst out of all the the new coaches this year. The vikings will have their worst record in years. I wouldn't even be capable of coaching a high school team :sidelol:
Neither would I. I know what you meant. :cooldude:

childress was definitely the bottom of the barrel as far as new head coaches. the vikings were picking at scraps.

dolfan#1 said:
He is the worst out of all the the new coaches this year. The vikings will have their worst record in years. I wouldn't even be capable of coaching a high school team :sidelol:

You must be forgetting Dick Jauron

Poor clock management was blamed on Childress in the Super Bowl loss.
The biggest game in the franchise history and Childress blew it.

Back
Top Bottom