Brad Childress | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brad Childress

Ronski_doodle said:
Poor clock management was blamed on Childress in the Super Bowl loss.
The biggest game in the franchise history and Childress blew it.

Was it actually his fault? My understanding is that he never really called a single play as offensive coordinator. Reid called all the plays...

PAFINFAN090 said:
i think mr. childress has successfully showed to nfl how unprofessional he is since taking over the vikings. i would like to provide the insight of a guy that has seen a good deal of eagles games that he has coached in.

the eagles coaching staff revolves around 2 "brains". those brains belong to andy reid and jim johnson. johnson runs the defense and reid runs the offense. brad childress was nothing more than andy reid's puppet. he didn't design the plays, he didn't call the plays, and he didn't run anything significant at practices. it was andy reid's offense and he merely helped out implementing reid's ideas. if he can remember how the offense works and implement it in minnesota, he may have some limited success. but i seriously question his leadership ability, and i think everyone should question his professionalism after what he's doen so far.

I got an idea........let's continue to harp on this mundane subject........ perhaps maybe another 2000 times or so. You know exactly squat about how the so-called "inner workings" of the Eagles organization works. You don't become a head coach in this league if you're considered a puppet. In fact, Childress has been a hot name for head coaching positions for the past 3 years. Don't be a hater. Nothing I hate more than fellow Dolphin fans who hate, especially on subject they are absolutely not versed in at all.

Let's get past this already......... who flippin' cares....... ya'll are a bunch of gossipping yentas......... If Daunte Culpepper had never been traded to the Phins, this subject would've never mattered to you.

enigmatics said:
I got an idea........let's continue to harp on this mundane subject........ perhaps maybe another 2000 times or so. You know exactly squat about how the so-called "inner workings" of the Eagles organization works.

Let's get past this already......... who flippin' cares....... ya'll are a bunch of gossipping yentas......... If Daunte Culpepper had never been traded to the Phins, this subject would've never mattered to you.

time to change Sig Compadre

enigmatics said:
I got an idea........let's continue to harp on this mundane subject........ perhaps maybe another 2000 times or so. You know exactly squat about how the so-called "inner workings" of the Eagles organization works. You don't become a head coach in this league if you're considered a puppet. In fact, Childress has been a hot name for head coaching positions for the past 3 years. Don't be a hater. Nothing I hate more than fellow Dolphin fans who hate, especially on subject they are absolutely not versed in at all.

:yeahthat:

Isn't it time to just move on?

After he traded Culpepper to us for such a bargain price, I don't really care what he does to the Vikes after that (unless he wants to offer Saban a few more deals that benefit the 'Phins). Talk is cheap and the best place way to see who was right is by what Culpepper does on the playing field. Until then, why not focus on all the positive things that are happening to the 'Phins rather than the negatives happening to a team that isn't a division rival?

Back
Top Bottom