Brady is Leaving!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady is Leaving!!!!

Why would he choose The Dolphins if he wants to "win now"? Also play against his former team 2x/year. I don't think so. Just my opinion........He leaves the AFC and ends up a Buc is my thinking.

Well, I just heard he's actually done with football. His heart is not in it now so we'll see if that's true or not.
Walking away would be the smart thing to do. He and his family have more money than his great-great-grandchildren will know what to do with. He’s an absolute lock for the Hall of Fame. Will be in the top 10 list of great NFL quarterbacks until he’s in the grave.

The only thing that he could accomplish that would burnish his credentials would be to take another team to a Super Bowl and that’s just extremely unlikely now. More likely is that his flaws become magnified playing outside of the NE system and he diminishes his legacy (slightly).

He has never won without Brady, and no QB plan in place.

Respectfully disagree. He won 11 games with Cassell. If you give him a Bridgewater they will still be a 10 win team. Brady is not what Brady was. Bellichek has them winning with defense their offense blows with a noodle armed Brady and no weapons.

Walking away would be the smart thing to do. He and his family have more money than his great-great-grandchildren will know what to do with. He’s an absolute lock for the Hall of Fame. Will be in the top 10 list of great NFL quarterbacks until he’s in the grave.

The only thing that he could accomplish that would burnish his credentials would be to take another team to a Super Bowl and that’s just extremely unlikely now. More likely is that his flaws become magnified playing outside of the NE system and he diminishes his legacy (slightly).

I could not have said it better. He will be 43! Pats did a bad job not grooming someone other than Garapolo.

Respectfully disagree. He won 11 games with Cassell. If you give him a Bridgewater they will still be a 10 win team. Brady is not what Brady was. Bellichek has them winning with defense their offense blows with a noodle armed Brady and no weapons.

Cassell is not a good example imo. That was a team that just went 18-1 and lost very few people they were stacked and that played way more than BB and his “genius”

Back
Top Bottom