Brady Quinn no chance to start week 1 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady Quinn no chance to start week 1

There is no way to tell who will be the next Tom Brady so the point is we are spending much less on Beck who has a better arm then Quinn. The two talents are very similar and we have some of the best QB coaches available to teach that said talent. I am happy with our decisions. Cam wanted offensive production NOW to help us turn things around for our already excellent veteran players. I for one have no worries and realize that we are in better hands this year then last. I also believe that the line will come along nicely.

My opinion remains about liking Beck more than Quinn. A lot of experts had Quinn rated with the likes of Beck, Kolb, and Staton. I personally think Beck has the better arm and alot more accuracy, he also performed in big games.

to me the draft make sense now if beck pansout great if not draft another qb???

I think people should start losing phindollars for starting Quinn threads. Why is it such a big deal that quinn won't start week 1? oh man he must be a bust. wait a minute, looks like beck isn't going to beat green or cleo out for the job week 1 here either! shoot! why'd we draft him? he's ssssuch a bust!!! As a phin fan i'd rather not see all these beck and quinn comparisons for years, regardless of how they turn out. it's just going to be annoying and all we're doing here is fueling that fire. and why is this even in the draft forum, it has nothing to do with our draft. it's about another player from another teams draft.
and sorry bout the grumpy post, but hot days with no a/c leads to yelling haha :)

Oh, cool, another article bashing Brady Quinn in order to make the Beck pick sound more reasonable, haven't been enough of these in the 2 months since the draft. They are even more important because everyone can tell who will be a bust and who won't in 2 months.

i agree, but i'm extremely nervous about beck as well...his age bothers me too!

i think his age can also be a postiitve becuase thats means hes going to be more ready to start sooner for this team and hes more mature becuase hes older.

I think people should start losing phindollars for starting Quinn threads. Why is it such a big deal that quinn won't start week 1? oh man he must be a bust. wait a minute, looks like beck isn't going to beat green or cleo out for the job week 1 here either! shoot! why'd we draft him? he's ssssuch a bust!!! As a phin fan i'd rather not see all these beck and quinn comparisons for years, regardless of how they turn out. it's just going to be annoying and all we're doing here is fueling that fire. and why is this even in the draft forum, it has nothing to do with our draft. it's about another player from another teams draft.
and sorry bout the grumpy post, but hot days with no a/c leads to yelling haha :)

Amen to all of that! :wink:

Quinn has had bad mini camps like most rookie Qb's getting to know there new system. However the fact that Quinn may also hold out does not help him either. Quinn will probably start by week 9

People just keep bringing up Quinn struggling because it shuts up those of our fans who were morons enough to boo when we didnt pick him up. Im not sayin keep bashin him but these recent developments are a big middle finger to all the experts who hated on our draft so i definetly am enjoying that.

Ay who saw him throw out those pitches? NO JOKE I can throw a baseball harder than him. He was trying too cuz his shoe came off the second time

Maybe now the Ginn haters/ Quinn lovers will FINALLY start to can it and begin to have SOME trust in this coaching staff!!!

I'd actually wait at least until Quinn starts to play before deciding if not picking him in the draft was a good move or not

Back
Top Bottom