Brady Quinn wins Maxwell | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady Quinn wins Maxwell

haha, they realized that would be grimey if they let Troy Smith win all the Outstanding player and QB trophys.

But propz to Quinn.

This is like when Peyton Manning tore up the NFL and Jamal Lewis won offensive player of the year just because he got to 2 grand. :lol: But Brady is a great player. He deserves this for winning the commander-in-chiefs trophy :wink: im kidding, he deserves this.

Quinn won the Johnny Unitas Golden Arm Award also :)

http://www.goldenarmfoundation.com/

Notre Dame quarterback Brady Quinn has been named the 2006 winner of the Johnny Unitas Golden Arm Award. The award is presented annually by the Johnny Unitas Golden Arm Educational Foundation, Inc. to the best senior college quarterback in the nation

“The winner of the Golden Arm Award is recognized not only for his athletic accomplishments, but also for his character, citizenship, scholastic achievement, leadership qualities, and athletic abilities,” Unitas, Jr. continues. “With respect to each of these measures, Brady Quinn is truly outstanding and a most worthy recipient of this prestigious award.”

He just won the Palmolive Nutrogena 'Prettiest QB' award too.

haha gotta love ole Tommy McDonald chest bumpin him

im surprised he didnt make a refernce to the 40-0 whoopin at south bend when OU came to town

hehe jk Don :D

How dumb is it the the guy who is "The Best Quarterback" loses out on "Outstanding Player" to another quarterback?

finswin56 said:
How dumb is it the the guy who is "The Best Quarterback" loses out on "Outstanding Player" to another quarterback?

I know Quinn should have won the Davey award also :tongue:

DonShula84 said:
I know Quinn should have won the Davey award also :tongue:
lol.
I'm not arguing for one or the other. It's just a really illogical concept.

Back
Top Bottom