Brady Quinn wins Maxwell | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady Quinn wins Maxwell

Stitches said:
You honestly think Smith had a better individual season than Brennan?

Do you always ask stupid questions stiches?

Majpain said:
Do you always ask stupid questions stiches?

See UF FinKat's response to my question for your answer. :wink:

However, it should be noted I don't think my question in this instance was stupid.

Stitches said:
See UF FinKat's response to my question for your answer. :wink:

However, it should be noted I don't think my question in this instance was stupid.

:lol: well atleast you admitted it. Though you sure love Brennan :wink:

Majpain said:
:lol: well atleast you admitted it. Though you sure love Brennan :wink:

That I do. Someone's gotta fight for the little guy. For once I'm mentioning size and I'm not actually talking about Smith.

Majpain said:
You honestly think Quinn had a better season than Troy Smith or Mcfadden or Slaton?

Slaton definitely. The others as good. You dont know what criteria they vote on, but the writers/announcers and coaches obviously thought Quinn had as good a season as the people you mentioned.

HysterikiLL said:
It all really has the feel of pee-wee football where everyone gets a certificate regardless of who wins and loses :lol:

saw this on another site, it explains it perfectly lol

I guess someone on the Maxwell committee must have suddenly remembered that Troy Smith has been arrested for beating someone up, and suspended for taking money from a booster.

So to recap...

Brady Quinn is the best senior quarterback (Unitas Award), but Troy Smith (another senior) is the best quarterback (O'Brien Award), but Brady Quinn is still somehow the best player in the country (Maxwell Award), but Troy Smith is the best player in the country (Heisman), but Brady Quinn is projected to be drafted higher. Gotta love college football.

Slaton not being good

I guess being 2nd in the nation in rushing as a sophomore isint anything these days

Was Quinn 1st or 2nd in passing yards, completions and such like that?

FLOUNDER said:
Was Quinn 1st or 2nd in passing yards, completions and such like that?

Nope, I answered your question. See how that works? Now try to answer mine from the previous post.

many people have said steve slaton isint good. My cousin thomas, my friend from school named mike...Now you answer mine

FLOUNDER said:
many people have said steve slaton isint good. My cousin thomas, my friend from school named mike...Now you answer mine

I have to answer for you cousin and your friend named Mike? :sidelol:

And I did answer your question, I said nope. Please learn to read.

FLOUNDER said:
Slaton not being good

I guess being 2nd in the nation in rushing as a sophomore isint anything these days
no one has said he isn't good, just that quinn deserved the maxwell over slaton. both had great seasons, but both had two bad games that resulted in losses.

Back
Top Bottom