Brady Quinn | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady Quinn

Cutie

Practice Squad
Reaction score
For those of you who were angry that Miami passed over Quinn:
It's a shame because I'm sure he's talented and maybe it's the
line, coaching, whatever it is. This is from PFT and just thought
I'd throw this out there for conversation/comments, etc.

King: Quinn won't be back in Cleveland in 2010
Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on October 17, 2009 5:37 PM ET
At halftime of today's Notre Dame-USC game, Mike Florio, Peter King, and Jimmy Roberts waxed philosophic about the latest NFL news in advance of this week's trading deadline.

One of the topics was former Golden Domer Brady Quinn, who seems to want out of Cleveland, but looks unlikely to be dealt this week because of his affordable salary.

But King doesn't think the Browns will keep the local favorite for long.

"Whether [Quinn] goes or not [in the next week], he will not be on the Browns in 2010," King said. "I believe they've had enough of Brady Quinn -- Eric Mangini and G.M. George Kokinis, the general manager."

Wow.

This statement did not appear to be made lightly. Even someone without the rolodex of King could look at the situation in Cleveland, and make some judgements regarding Quinn's future there.

The Browns only gave Quinn two and a half games before putting Derek Anderson back in the lineup. Even if they didn't like what they saw, giving him the hook so quickly is not something you do with a true "quarterback of the future."

King's comment makes us wonder when and where we'll see Quinn again, no matter how much the Browns offense struggles with Derek Anderson in the lineup.

I never saw anything special about Quinn. I'm glad we passed him up. I think he's more focused on his physique and doing supplement commercials than being a professional football player.

I passed out during that draft and slept through our pick, but when I woke up and found Quinn was on the board, my reaction was, "Anybody but Quinn."

And then I got pissed off at those scumbitch "fans" that were attending the draft party and acting like common thugs. Jokes on you, dumb *****.

I passed out during that draft and slept through our pick, but when I woke up and found Quinn was on the board, my reaction was, "Anybody but Quinn."

And then I got pissed off at those scumbitch "fans" that were attending the draft party and acting like common thugs. Jokes on you, dumb *****.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_Nx0BiO6Zc&feature=related

Cameron is still an idiot, but the fans were pretty much b*tching about nothing that day. Tools.

For those of you who were angry that Miami passed over Quinn:
It's a shame because I'm sure he's talented and maybe it's the
line, coaching, whatever it is. This is from PFT and just thought
I'd throw this out there for conversation/comments, etc.

King: Quinn won't be back in Cleveland in 2010
Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on October 17, 2009 5:37 PM ET
At halftime of today's Notre Dame-USC game, Mike Florio, Peter King, and Jimmy Roberts waxed philosophic about the latest NFL news in advance of this week's trading deadline.

One of the topics was former Golden Domer Brady Quinn, who seems to want out of Cleveland, but looks unlikely to be dealt this week because of his affordable salary.

But King doesn't think the Browns will keep the local favorite for long.

"Whether [Quinn] goes or not [in the next week], he will not be on the Browns in 2010," King said. "I believe they've had enough of Brady Quinn -- Eric Mangini and G.M. George Kokinis, the general manager."

Wow.

This statement did not appear to be made lightly. Even someone without the rolodex of King could look at the situation in Cleveland, and make some judgements regarding Quinn's future there.

The Browns only gave Quinn two and a half games before putting Derek Anderson back in the lineup. Even if they didn't like what they saw, giving him the hook so quickly is not something you do with a true "quarterback of the future."

King's comment makes us wonder when and where we'll see Quinn again, no matter how much the Browns offense struggles with Derek Anderson in the lineup.

wow.. i was just coming into the site about start a thread about this topic! lol crazy..

Where are all the Quinn bandwagoners around here?

Many on this board wanted Quinn, Alex Smith, and Chris Long throughout the last few drafts. I'm glad we passed on all three.

I wanted Quinn!! Come on boys Henne has played two games with the leagues best rushing attack and a very good "D"and Quinn and Anderson have with played with crap!!! Let's not get to excited!!!

Quinn may just need a new team and a new start. Right now its difficult to say if its him or the cleveland team. If he goes somewhere else and stinks it up then we know were the smell is coming from.

If you can't start ahead of a QB that was 2-17, then you really, really suck.

They were right. Cam Cameron was an idiot and Randy Mueller was a horrible GM. To this point, Ted Ginn has been a reach, although some more plays like the one he and Henne made last Monday might erase that notion.

Back
Top Bottom