Brady Quinn | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady Quinn

wow.. i was just coming into the site about start a thread about this topic! lol crazy..

Where are all the Quinn bandwagoners around here?

I still think Quinn can be a good quarterback in the NFL. Quinn played decently for a young QB last year. Cleveland is a sinking ship right now with no playmakers on offense.

I have no problem admitting I was shocked when we took Ginn over Quinn, especially since our need for a QB was so dire at the time. I wasn't exactly a Quinn-lover, more of a new QB lover, and I thought he was the best option at the time. (Shows you what I know.) However after his prima-donna act a-la Crabtree, wanting money for the draft position where he thought he should have been drafted, and reading more about his inaccurate arm, I was glad we didn't take him. I do think the situation in Cleveland would be tough for any QB, but I don't think he has much of a future in the NFL beyond a back-up.

Henne V Quinn isn't the issue....it's Ginn V Quinn. And so far, Ginn has done more for Miami than what Quinn has done for Cleveland.

I dont care what quinn does. We have Henne now, hes the quarterback of the future and looks like a damn good one. if you want to look at anything, its ted ginn vs a player like patrick willis.

I ask you guys, did anyone else see the USC Notre Dame game when Quinn was a juinior and he was playing against Leinart. All the talk was about Leinart going in and USC did end up winning, but Quinn out played him all day if you ask me. He looked better all the way around.

I think Quinn needs a change of scenery and a little time in a stable system. I wanted him on the team at the time, but it has worked out for us, Henne is looking terrific.

Quinn seems to be like Jay Fiedler. Alot of talk & bluster, but couldn't walk the walk. Quinn wants to be named the starter without earning the job.

Remember how Fiedler wanted out if he wasn't named starter, instead of patiently improving his skills & showing he was the best?

I have a hunch Quinn will end up like Fieldler, a couple look-sees & out of football. This story plays out across the NFL every year. QBs are quirky & he could improve ... several have done it.

Quinn seems to be like Jay Fiedler. Alot of talk & bluster, but couldn't walk the walk. Quinn wants to be named the starter without earning the job.

Remember how Fiedler wanted out if he wasn't named starter, instead of patiently improving his skills & showing he was the best?

I have a hunch Quinn will end up like Fieldler, a couple look-sees & out of football. This story plays out across the NFL every year. QBs are quirky & he could improve ... several have done it.

I don't really see the similarities. The only time I remember Fiedler making a situation was when the team traded for Feeley with the intention of making him the starting QB. It was supposed to be the clear end to the Fiedler era when it happened and Fiedler had every right to want to be traded. Only Wannstadt's lack of fortitude kept Fiedler around for even training camp, because he absolutely refused to go away from Fiedler.

We were actually pretty foolish not to trade away Fiedler for something and move on with another backup QB. The ensuing QB carousel got us nowhere in a season that was lost before it began.

Back
Top Bottom