Brady suspended 4 games, Patriots lose first round pick in 2016 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady suspended 4 games, Patriots lose first round pick in 2016

I think it should have been more. First I'm sure there more people involved but since he didn't turnover his phone so we'll never know. He will appeal and suspension will drop down to 2 games. He's getting off lightly.

Bout time, I thought they were waiting for a writ of Habeas Porpoise!

Glad to hear that they specify that part of the reason for the hard suspension is that he was NOT willing to cooperate with the investigation. That makes me - and most - think he was 100% guilty. To me that is similar to Dion Jordan diluting his sample.

84229906.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
we both know he wasn't ignorant on this...appeals gona drop it to 3 games and back by the bye...pats win again

Yep. Everyone is oooooing and ahhhhing over the first rounder... Who gives a ****. A late first. Wow. Big ****ing deal. And the suspension is two games. We all know it. Eat a dick NFL. Kraft runs this league. Goodell is nothing but a ****ing sock puppet.

I LOVE IT!

I was watching PTI , Pardon The Interuption ...and **** those guys. They were both talking like he shouldn't be suspended and just a fine. They thought 2-4 was ridiculous...and they were predicting less.

THEN BREAKING NEWS appears on the screen. Everyone leaves their program. HAHAHA...nobody watching. Then I see a ticker at the bottom saying "PTI IS STILL GOING ON (whatever channel i forget) ...trying to get people to go back!!! LOL

The stain on the Cheatriots franchise grows larger and smellier. Good!

I thought I couldn't despise a team more than the Jests, but the Pats have entered the discussion in a big way. What a bunch of smug, arrogant assclowns. Eat a dick, Brady and Belicheat.

Puck the Fats.

Should have been 8 games with a double-jeopardy provision that should Brady appeal it, could go to 4 games or maybe up to 16

Lol. They all believe Tom Brady is a victim and we are all wicked haters....:crazy:

Wish the Dolphins push the boundaries...

No one remembers any of these...

People remember the Patsies have won 4 with Brady...

They're pretty tainted though if you talk to any non-Pats fan. Even my mom who loves Tom Brady because he's oh-so-handsome, stopped being a Brady fan after this.

Again risk vs reward pays off. Brady 4 game vacation the Pats keep the playoff win.

Back
Top Bottom