Brady suspended 4 games, Patriots lose first round pick in 2016 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady suspended 4 games, Patriots lose first round pick in 2016

I would like to hear Shula's thoughts on the suspension/penalty. Was the penalty sufficient for the crime.

i'm pissed now that i spent money on tix already...the last thing i want to be doing is supporting this hoax anymore...once the integrity isn't there what''s the point

I think Brady should have been suspended 8 games, at the very least.

You HAVE to send a message to everyone going forward that cheating is a serious issue the league wants to eradicate. I don't think 4 games sends that message, but the other penalties levied against the pats seem to quell that argument a bit.

Wow, I'm stunned. I hate the Pats worse than any other team but dang, that seems like over the top for a penalty. Wow.

Yeah, I was surprised as well.

It's good for us, but this ain't what the NFL is all about.

Goodell should be let go. He needs to go.

I'm SICK & TIRED of hearing about Wells reports.

The Martin Fiasco was bad enough, this is more of the same BS.

This is soap opera BS. Goodell needs to find another J-O-B already.

He's changing the league name from NFL to ALL - All Litigation League. :puke:

Pats will not win an appeal without Brady turning over phone, otherwise with no cooperation nothing will change. He is a cheater, the coach is a cheater, and they reap what they sow. Patriots cheating reign is over. Dolphins now will start their many multi consecutive AFC East Championships this season.

I like that they lose a 1st round pick (and 2017 4th which is just icing) but I wish Brady would've been out 8 games. 4 is better than none though. 1 million dollar fine, they could give a **** about

I think Brady should have been suspended 8 games, at the very least.

You HAVE to send a message to everyone going forward that cheating is a serious issue the league wants to eradicate. I don't think 4 games sends that message, but the other penalties levied against the pats seem to quell that argument a bit.

The first rounder is a huge blow .

4 games , a first and a 4th?

I love it

Nobody is going to " apologize " .

Bunch of cheating ****s , can't wait till the next time they get caught . Which is right around the corner .

Bunch of ****ing morons .

Wow, that's a hammer. I didn't think the org would get punished at all. Not sure how I feel about that part as I think it was more about Brady than the organization.

Brady comes back for a primetime game vs the Colts. The NFL sure knows how to build buzz!

liar-liar-jim-carrey-o.gif

My Reaction to Pats fans.

They start 0-2 folks. No Revis. No Wilfork. No Browner. This is wide open.

The first rounder is a huge blow .

4 games , a first and a 4th?

I love it

Nobody is going to " apologize " .

Bunch of cheating ****s , can't wait till the next time they get caught . Which is right around the corner .

Bunch of ****ing morons .

Don't get me wrong, the penalty overall was harsh. I would have rather seen the following: Brady 8 game suspension, 1 pick deducted (1st round 2016), $500,000 fine

You get caught messing with the integrity of the game, you are reluctant to cooperate with the investigation, and you only get 4 games? Brady is the main culprit here... put the hammer down on him more than the org.

Should be...
1st offense: 8 games
2nd offense: 16 games/indefinite

Back
Top Bottom