Brady suspended 4 games, Patriots lose first round pick in 2016 | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady suspended 4 games, Patriots lose first round pick in 2016

Don't get too excited! They'll probably get a compensatory first rounder next year anyways! :chuckle:

Is there any doubt now that Goddell has head so far up Kraft's ass that he can hardly breath! This is a F@#$!g joke!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not enough , clearly slap on wrist.

I don't think 4 games and a 1st rounder and 4th rounder is a slap on the wrist.

Especially considering that this year can quickly go south for them and they might be missing out on a HIGH first round pick .

So....

If the Dolphins win the AFC East this year there will be ALWAYS BE an Asterisk next to that....

If the Dolphins win the Super Bowl, there will likewise ALWAYS BE an Asterisk next to that....

This isn't the sore loser league. last year is gone already

What a joke. This franchise got caught cheating for the second time in the last decade and all they show for is a loss of a couple of draft picks, 1.5 Million in fines (combined) and their QB suspended for 4 lousy frigging games. What a beautiful trade off: 6 Super Bowl games, 4 Super Bowl wins.

Last year of season tickets for me. **** the NFL.

Brady suspended 4 games, Patriots lose first round pick in 2016
Wow! LOL
Per Schefter.
Also will lose an additional 4th rounder in 2017, and the organization will be fined 1 million.

My guess is the hammer came down primarily because the Pats didn't fully cooperate with the league during the investigation. They refused to make one employee available to the league for a second interview, and Brady refused to let them check out his cell phone. My personal feeling is it should have been more since this is the second time the organization has been caught cheating under the same management. Belichick out for 1 year; Brady out for 8 games, and loss of a 2016 first round pick would have been justified, imo.

Is there any doubt now that Goddell has head so far up Craft's ass that he can hardly breath! This is a F@#$!g joke!

How is 4 games and a first and 4th a slap on the wrists ? What am I missing here ?

I hate the patriots just as much as the next guy ... This is awesome ! Goodell brought down the hammer .... What you guys want is what ? I'm stoked !

They rapped the pats for this

Brady and Bill will forever be remembered as cheaters .

Are appeals always won? Any chance he gets denied?

I'm sorry, what did you say???

ji5kAayhJvL8s.gif

I think when Kraft complained so loudly last year they heard him and remembered about it now...

Sorry MR Kraft....

NFL: Sorry Mr Kraft, no apologies for you, oh and by the way, you lose your 2016 1st round pick, as well as a 4th in 2017, but hey look on the bright side, you don't have to pay Tom Brady for 4 weeks...oh did we forget to tell you he's also suspended for 4 weeks? :troll:

Cheaters!!!

Back
Top Bottom