Brady suspended 4 games, Patriots lose first round pick in 2016 | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady suspended 4 games, Patriots lose first round pick in 2016

How is 4 games and a first and 4th a slap on the wrists ? What am I missing here ?

I hate the patriots just as much as the next guy ... This is awesome ! Goodell brought down the hammer .... What you guys want is what ? I'm stoked !

They rapped the pats for this

Brady and Bill will forever be remembered as cheaters .

4 wittle games for 1) Cheating, 2) Not cooperating with the investigation, 3) being a smug douche.

C'mon... that's all combined worthy of 8 games, if not more.

I thought it should have been 6-8 games but was really shocked to see a 1st rounder and a 2017 4th.

Sad thing is- all Cheatriot fans would gladly give up those draft pics for that title.

I think they got off easy, and this will be appealed down.

The outcome of the appeal is already known - the higher suspension is for PR so Goodell can look likee he's being tough, but realistically, it's a 2 game suspension and everyone knows it. I'd still have the Pats as division favorites with a 2 game suspension. Bet they win those games too.

And as has been pointed out, the whole Belichick not knowing thing is a load of crap. He should have faced a more direct personal consequence a la Payton. The first rounder - it's bad but not that bad. As long as Belichick has his "system," and Brady there, they'll continue making nobodies into stars.

B00M! Way worse than I expected. I suspect Brady will appeal and get it down to 2 games.

But wow. The league finally found its ballz.

First impressive thing Goodell has done in a while. I can hardly see Kraft's umbilical cord .... at least that's what I think it is.

4 wittle games for 1) Cheating, 2) Not cooperating with the investigation, 3) being a smug douche.

C'mon... that's all combined worthy of 8 games, if not more.

Lol you know What ???

**** it ! Im with you !!!!!

A year for Bill And Brady !

And the 1st And 4th bunch of ****ing assholes!!!!

While 8 games for Brady would've been just, I'm glad the suspension is 4 games for Brady with organizational culpability rather than 8 games for Brady without organizational culpability. I am glad that Troy Vincent factored in the Patriots' past behavior in the determination of the overall punishment. While the fine and draft picks might only have a modest impact to their team, the symbolic impact of securing their legacy as cheaters is what's most important.

I thought it should have been 6-8 games but was really shocked to see a 1st rounder and a 2017 4th.

Sad thing is- all Cheatriot fans would gladly give up those draft pics for that title.

True, nobody can take back all those crazy nights of celebration. A lot of dumb babies were born 9 months later in NE.

I, on the other hand, would rather enjoy my team's title victory knowing it was not tainted. I'm too young to take any "credit" being a fan for the '72 perfect season, but at least they can say they did it the right way. Pretty much every team other than the Pats that has won a SB can say they've won it the right way.

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 1m1 minute ago
Vincent in letter to Brady: "Your actions ...clearly constitute conduct detrimental to the integrity of and public confidence in the game."

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 10m10 minutes ago
NFL says it weighed Spygate history, lack of cooperation with investigation, lack of full candor by Brady others, in determining discipline.

Rishard Matthews ‏@_RMatthews 27m27 minutes ago
Nice slap on the wrist what a joke

The very minimum they should have taken the SB win from them..

In the Oakland Raiders cheatin era there was no Internet - society will never forget their children's children will be forever queried about their relatives behaviour

Wish the Dolphins push the boundaries...

No one remembers any of these...

People remember the Patsies have won 4 with Brady...

Back
Top Bottom