Brady suspended 4 games, Patriots lose first round pick in 2016 | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady suspended 4 games, Patriots lose first round pick in 2016

Brady will appeal suspension... Says he like hard balls -- low hangers

From your lips to God's ears Hayden... But I don't think they'll skip a beat.

If you say the pats won't skip a beat with Brady out then you are saying Brady isn't that good. Jimmy isn't near bradys level and even tho their offense is QB friendly, they will skip a beat and don't have the defense to lean on while bradys out

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 1m1 minute ago
Vincent in letter to Brady: "Your actions ...clearly constitute conduct detrimental to the integrity of and public confidence in the game."

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 10m10 minutes ago
NFL says it weighed Spygate history, lack of cooperation with investigation, lack of full candor by Brady others, in determining discipline.

Rishard Matthews ‏@_RMatthews 27m27 minutes ago
Nice slap on the wrist what a joke

Truth.

How can Brady win an appeal without turning over his electronic evidence that he refused to do during the investigation? How can he reduce his suspension unless he can refute the evidence and undo his lack of cooperation cited in the Wells report?

Id love to see a report on this.

This is gold

random pats fan said:
If this doesn't get overturned on appeal, I might be done with the NFL period. This is way over the top considering there is little to know evidence of wrong doing.

random pats fan said:
Protest? Burn it down. This is ridiculous. It's anti-Pats. It's the ultimate we can't stop your success. So we'll give other teams a small edge hoping you go 1-3 to start the season. Goodell needs to be hauled out and tarred and feathered. Boston style.

random pats fan said:
Aaaaand on that note, I'm done with Football.

Been good talking with you guys these last few years, cya.

random pats fan said:
I'm at a cross roads. Do I watch when Brady comes back? I am damn close to ending my fandom. Not the slightest exaggeration there.

random pats fan said:
It is now time for the New England Patriots to sue the NFL.

You cannot convict on no evidence.

random pats fan said:
There will be HELL to pay when Don Yee announces a lawsuit.

random pats fan said:
So was there a part of the Wells report that I missed where Brady and the Patriots were found to be "probably" aware that Hernandez killed 3 people?

If you say the pats won't skip a beat with Brady out then you are saying Brady isn't that good. Jimmy isn't near bradys level and even tho their offense is QB friendly, they will skip a beat and don't have the defense to lean on while bradys out

Matt cassel?

Dion Jordan fails two drug tests...a year suspension. Second time an organization is caught cheating this time having the act occur within the lines of the football field- 4 game suspension.

Punishment doesn't fit the crime. Brady needed more games. Draft pics being taken are only fair seeing how many bs compensatory they get.

This is gold

They are done with FOOTBALL??! :lol: Wow. And I thought the Heat had the most fair weather fans. How about being grateful you were able to witness a championship, let alone a couple (albeit, tainted)?

Instead of fining the team $1 million dollars I would rather see their salary cap reduced by $1 million for the season. I think that would impact a team more than simply taking money out of the owners deep pocket.

Best post about goodell on pats forum:

"I hope he gets hit by a truck while dying in fire of aids"

The pats fans are pissed, the draft picks are killing them..

I love how Pats fans are insisting there is no evidence, despite clear evidence including Brady refusing to turn over his phone while making a mockery of the whole investigation. Not a very bright fanbase :lol:

So the pats traded 1.5 million dollars, 2 1st rd picks, a 4th rd pick and 4 Brady suspension games for 6 sbs and 4 rings. Nice trade off

How has belicheat not been a suspended a single game for cheating twice? Sean Payton should be pissed.

This is gold

0e9611083cad9d53bcff2717491137a4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom