Brady suspended 4 games, Patriots lose first round pick in 2016 | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady suspended 4 games, Patriots lose first round pick in 2016

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 7m7 minutes ago
Legal question: If Brady takes NFL to court, does league get to use discovery on his phone records, which he originally declined to show?

Yes, as long as there is no privileged info disclosed. (Such as attorney-client privilege) They can withhold the privileged portions, but need to disclose that in a privilege log.

Good, I hope this sets a new norm for this ****hole of a league. I honestly hope cheating becomes more prominent when teams realize that all they have to do is deny it, refuse to cooperate, get a small vacation, and in the end have a Lombardi to show for it. Might as ****ing well. If u can't beat em, join em.

I honestly hope the league becomes more of a joke after this and the crimes of the last decade bite the NFL in the ***.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's definitely not enough. Brady will appeal suspension and Goodell will reduce to two games. Dude should have been suspended the whole year. Hopefully when he comes back week 3 he will get sacked and have a career ending knee injury

I'm shocked New England didn't try to trade their 2016 first round pick to Miami just hours before the punishment was announced.

Good, I hope this sets a new norm for this ****hole of a league. I honestly hope cheating becomes more prominent when teams realize that all they have to do is deny it, refuse to cooperate, get a small vacation, and in the end have a Lombardi to show for it. Might as ****ing well. If u can't beat em, join em.

I honestly hope the league becomes more of a joke after this and the crimes of the last decade bite the NFL in the ***.

I think the league has been "fixed" for quite a while. Certainly back to the laughable "tuck rule."

Sorry Mr Kraft, but your team is nothing but a bunch of f__king cheaters.

The NFL should have custody of the game balls after the Refs have inspected them. The teams (especially teams like the Pats) cannot be trusted. The rules need to be changed.
Shame that Brady and the Pats RB's were able to use non standard footballs for their "glory " years.

So I haven't read people's responses so if I repeat what other have said....my apologies..

**** this guy....I'm glad he got suspended and they got their 1st taken, too bad it couldn't be for longer, but you know....at least this **** is on record right..."Hey, Brady missed the first 4 games of the 2015 season, was he injured?" "No this piece of **** was caught being a cheating piece of ****". Yeah asshole, I wonder why Payton continues to struggle as the season goes on, but ****ing Tom Brady is timeless, maybe because Manning isn't a ****ing cheating piece of ****... and these Pats fan want to call him the greatest ever....**** that and **** him...he's not better then Unitas, Montana, Favre, Marino...****...once you cheat...everything he has accomplished get called into question.

I know that most likely isn't coherent....but yeah, **** Tom Brady!

Gostkowski should of been investigated too.

Wouldn't surprise me if those ball boys inflated the footballs for him.

Heck, in that colts game, pats first td came off a special teams fumble by the colts.

4 wittle games for 1) Cheating, 2) Not cooperating with the investigation, 3) being a smug douche.

C'mon... that's all combined worthy of 8 games, if not more.

Brady's refusal of turning over phone and email should have had a life time ban as a consequence. The NFL is a private business. If you work for a company and there is an internal review or a review from an outside company (like an audit) and you refuse to turn over possible evidence you get fired. End of story.

i accidentally fell asleep on the couch...... woke up a little cloudy... once i shook it all off, i noticed the television had BREAKING NEWS and was talking all about Tom Brady getting 4 game suspension, 1st round and 4th round pick taken away, as well as the million dollars!!! not a bad thing to wake up to.

i saw someone posted those tweets of Patriots fans, etc... dont... dont post or talk to Bostoners or anything like that for a bit... its a big disaster right now in that world... sports shows actually are also trying to avoid speaking to them and such at this time.

those posts were just awful and blind.... biased due to whom they are.

The 1st round pick part of it is shocking!

I wonder how much this will really be after appeal?

Back
Top Bottom