Brady suspended 4 games, Patriots lose first round pick in 2016 | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady suspended 4 games, Patriots lose first round pick in 2016

Wow, that's a hammer. I didn't think the org would get punished at all. Not sure how I feel about that part as I think it was more about Brady than the organization.

Brady comes back for a primetime game vs the Colts. The NFL sure knows how to build buzz!

lol 2 hammers. I am shocked they really held the Pats org feet to the fire so to speak.

I would have preferred they dinged Brady for 6 games and only fined the Pats .5 million.

For all of the days that I couldn't watch espn after the superbowl, its nice to watch the pats legacy continue to go down the crapper.

Your happy with this slap on the wrist? This is a joke

The amount of time he was going to get was 4 games, if you thought was going to be more, you were lying to yourself. I am happy they also went after the Patriots in taking away a 1st, and a 4th.

Are people just speculating, or is the NE organization really thinkg about suing the NFL?

God I hope they do. That's a huge can of worms for them, legally and publicity wise. Please please let them do it!

For all of the days that I couldn't watch espn after the superbowl, its nice to watch the pats legacy continue to go down the crapper.

First the Dolphins kill it in the draft, next the Pats look like the piece of **** franchise we know them to be and Brady gets dinged for 4 games....May has been one heel of a month.

Time for the Patriots to step up and admit they cheat. Own up to it. Have Belichick give a press conference and come clean that they don't follow the rules and have been cheating for years. Same for Tom Brady.

This will never happen. Evan Silva said it best

‏@evansilva
@AdamHBeasley You're right. But Belichick is a sociopath. It's what makes him great & would also prevent him from ever admitting wrongdoing.

Yahhhhh....meanwhile he can feel sorry for himself while polishing the Lombardi....

But I guess we showed him...

Tom Brady is the Greatest QB of all-time.* *Who got suspended for cheating

Brady will appeal suspension and Goodell will reduce to two games

I think he will appeal, but it will he not/should not be reduced considering he did everything in his power to hinder the investigation as much as possible.

I do not know how next year will end up, but today is a great day.

Yahhhhh....meanwhile he can feel sorry for himself while polishing the Lombardi....

But I guess we showed him...

Then they need to make very tough rules to make sure this does not happen again (Mlti-year punishment), but there is no way the SB can be taken away, and I am sure the Pats know this if they were caught.

I was thinking what a huge advantage the Bills get by getting a game vs the Brady-less Pats. Wouldn't it be great if the NFL suspended him for only 3 games, but they were their 3 home games against the AFC East? That would be a huge punishment. Come to think of it, I love this idea, this should be how all suspensions should work. 3 home games vs the Division for a small infraction, all 6 division games for a larger one, and the season for a major infraction.

Punishment seems fitting. I liken it to a pine tar or doctoring of the baseball incidents in MLB. Brady is suspended a quarter of the regular season, tack on the draft picks, it's a pretty heavy punishment imo. I highly doubt the suspension gets reduced due to the evidence.

This will never happen. Evan Silva said it best

‏@evansilva
@AdamHBeasley You're right. But Belichick is a sociopath. It's what makes him great & would also prevent him from ever admitting wrongdoing.

Yep, and the nfl is scared of bellichek anyway. Sean Payton got suspended a whole damn season with 0 evidence he did anything wrong.

Bellichek hasn't been suspended even one game yet.

Ahhhh yes.... I've never tasted such sugary sweetness that is the tears that flow from patsfans forum right now. I think the picks and fine are spot on, but I would have rather seen an 8 game suspension.

Back
Top Bottom