Brady suspended 4 games, Patriots lose first round pick in 2016 | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady suspended 4 games, Patriots lose first round pick in 2016

According to ESPN, Brady's agent is appealing.. Shocker I know.. He's calling the discipline "ridiculous." Lol what a bunch of ass clowns.

Heres what they should say..

Unless you give us your records, it's stays at 4 games.. If you turn them over and find he is guilty, it goes to a full year... If he is innocent we revoke all punishments..

Let's see how confident they are in mr. Golden boy.

A few tidbits from patsfans ---

"This team will not lose one of the first four games."

"Consider me done spending money on the NFL. "

"Anyone want to pretend the league wasn't after the Patriots? This is going to get very ugly moving forward. Also, this has to be the end of Goodell, if Kraft has any self-respect at all."

"The Pats and Brady have been on the defense. Now it's time to go on the attack with a mountain of evidence against their joke of a report. Show no mercy. "

"Let that be a lesson to all teams who might entertain the notion of allowing the natural laws of the universe to hold sway in their stadiums. The NFL won't stand for it!"

"We have the worst ****ing football owner in the National Football League. Time for New Englanders to start booing this ****ing guy. "

"Protest? Burn it down. This is ridiculous. It's anti-Pats. It's the ultimate we can't stop your success. So we'll give other teams a small edge hoping you go 1-3 to start the season. Goodell needs to be hauled out and tarred and feathered. Boston style. "

"what a pathetic piece of sh-t league. take your nfl and stick it. what a joke. f--k you roger goodell. and if kraft takes this then f--k him to. im disgusted and apppalled by this whole f--king thing. "

"Should have just suspended him for the season, he's a disgrace to this organization. I never want to see him suit up for this team again. " <<<<<----- Not sure if serious?!

"Aaaaand on that note, I'm done with Football. Been good talking with you guys these last few years, cya."

"It is now time for the New England Patriots to sue the NFL. You cannot convict on no evidence."

And that's just the tip of the iceberg. Kettle One & tears for me tonight.

11053043_10155539748445603_3645947791628014024_n.jpg

Tommy!!! livin a lie, livin a lie....

Heres what they should say..

Unless you give us your records, it's stays at 4 games.. If you turn them over and find he is guilty, it goes to a full year... If he is innocent we revoke all punishments..

Let's see how confident they are in mr. Golden boy.
that would end the appeal right there, lol

Anyone who thinks this division is "up for grabs" or "wide open" has forgotten that we're still the Dolphins and Joe Philbin is still our coach. You have forgotten who this division belongs to and who our daddy is.

New England will not go worse than 2-2 to start which is more than enough for them to roll over the rest of us like they always have. As long as Brady and Belichick are there, this will always be their division. The only way we have a chance is if Brady misses a whole season like in 2008.

I am satisfied. The loss of the draft choices was key for me. I honestly thought the NFL would let them off with a 2 game suspension and a fine only. I was seriously thinking of cancelling my directv nfl package if the Patriots were not punished sufficiently.

That being said the Patriots got off easy. After all they won the Super Bowl. Belicheat was not punished at all and I am 100% sure he knows everything that goes on I that locker room If I was Sean Payton I would be pissed. They did not cooperate. The owner was demanding an apology. Lastly I believe they are and will continue to cheat in every way they can to win another Super Bowl.

I would have liked to see them assign several officials to shadow the Patriots throughout the year. Have them in the meeting rooms, film rooms, all over their sideline checking EVERYTHING that goes on within that organization. They would be there during the week and on games days to make sure every rule was being followed. :up:

If they can't win 10 games under those circumstances, then the coaching staff and the 52 man roster gets banned from the league. :lol2:

Anyone who thinks this division is "up for grabs" or "wide open" has forgotten that we're still the Dolphins and Joe Philbin is still our coach. You have forgotten who this division belongs to and who our daddy is.

New England will not go worse than 2-2 to start which is more than enough for them to roll over the rest of us like they always have. As long as Brady and Belichick are there, this will always be their division. The only way we have a chance is if Brady misses a whole season like in 2008.

Some folks always gotta be a buzz kill!!! Have you looked at the Patriots opening 4 opponents? Yeah I'll take my chances..thank you. Pats Forum that way --->

Anyone have a voodoo doll of Brady, or can make one, so we can break its knees and shove needles in its eyes....

Some folks always gotta be a buzz kill!!! Have you looked at the Patriots opening 4 opponents? Yeah I'll take my chances..thank you. Pats Forum that way --->

We're not one of their first four opponents. How does this help us?

For the vbookie thing we had going on here that was closed on draft day it's like they say it's not over till the fat lady sings!

What's that I hear?

[video=youtube;VEntZUx24s8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEntZUx24s8[/video]

Back
Top Bottom