Brady suspended 4 games, Patriots lose first round pick in 2016 | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady suspended 4 games, Patriots lose first round pick in 2016

We're not one of their first four opponents. How does this help us?

Really? If they start 2-2, 1-3, 0-4? Not to mention Brady typically starts the season slow you still don't see how that could "possibly" help us? All this ofcourse assuming they don't start 4-0, 3-1 and WE handle our business.

Anyone who thinks this division is "up for grabs" or "wide open" has forgotten that we're still the Dolphins and Joe Philbin is still our coach. You have forgotten who this division belongs to and who our daddy is.

New England will not go worse than 2-2 to start which is more than enough for them to roll over the rest of us like they always have. As long as Brady and Belichick are there, this will always be their division. The only way we have a chance is if Brady misses a whole season like in 2008.

Holy **** Bro. Talk about a Debbie downer.

We're Celebrating and you mention failbum?

I'm bummed out again.

Is it ok to wish career-ending injury to Brady now and remain classy? I think so.

Really? If they start 2-2, 1-3, 0-4? Not to mention Brady typically starts the season slow you still don't see how that could "possibly" help us? All this ofcourse assuming they don't start 4-0, 3-1 and WE handle our business.

Daddy started 2-2 last year and won the Super Bowl. They are still in a division with the Bills, Jets, and Dolphins. This is not our division to win, it's daddy's. The only realistic chance we have at getting to the playoffs is somehow getting the 6th seed which is hard to do at 8-8. How can this possibly benefit us if we don't play daddy while Brady is suspended? And Joe Philbin is still our "coach".

My prediction of 8 games was off by half. My prediction of loss of pick was spot on.

My next prediction is the appeal will be denied by Troy Vincent. Roger Goodell will retire after this season. After all, he made 44 mil last year.

And furthermore, this suspension does increase the likelihood that daddy will be the 3 seed behind Denver and Indy who has Football's Future starting at QB. Since the only way for us to get into the playoffs is at #6 since Philbin isn't capable of going better than 8-8, that means that we would be playing daddy in the Wild Card round.

Is that what we want?

tumblr_inline_nj6lvzYaf81qiwli8.gif

My prediction of 8 games was off by half. My prediction of loss of pick was spot on.

My next prediction is the appeal will be denied by Troy Vincent. Roger Goodell will retire after this season. After all, he made 44 mil last year.

I thought I was the only one that thinks the appeal will be denied. If the appeal results in half the suspension or even less, the NFL will look just as bad as if they didn't suspend him at all.

And furthermore, this suspension does increase the likelihood that daddy will be the 3 seed behind Denver and Indy who has Football's Future starting at QB. Since the only way for us to get into the playoffs is at #6 since Philbin isn't capable of going better than 8-8, that means that we would be playing daddy in the Wild Card round.

Is that what we want?

I really hope this "daddy" thing is just spellcheck.

Brady's arrogance alone while talking to the press about "Deflate Gate", should get him 8 games off. He thinks he is Al Capone in the Untouchables.
Arrogant bast**d.

****ing bull****. :oldman:

Saints GM Loomis was suspended 8 games and Payton for the entire season with Goodell claiming that ignorance about the situation would not be used an an excuse. Vilma was also suspended for the entire season along with others also receiving penalties.

The Cheatriots get caught cheating, AGAIN, and Belicheat is absolved of all wrong doing, despite his players not being able to queef on his watch without him knowing, Kraft is off scott free and Tom Shady only gets 4 games.

And I'll go ahead and state the obvious reminder that the Saints penalties were due to them tackling too hard. Which apparently, according to Goodell, is far more detrimental to the integrity of the game than cheating.

I only find solace in that Goodell is the devil and will rot in hell and that all Cheatriot fans will contract syphilis and join him.

I really hope this "daddy" thing is just spellcheck.

It's the name everyone else in this division should be calling them.

DON'T INSULT DADDY! He hits harder and makes us give him juju when we do?

IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT??

Our own brain dead Dion Jordan deluted a CLEAN urine sample and was suspended for the entire year. Brady should get more time off.

****ing bull****. :oldman:

Saints GM Loomis was suspended 8 games and Payton for the entire season with Goodell claiming that ignorance about the situation would not be used an an excuse. Vilma was also suspended for the entire season along with others also receiving penalties.

The Cheatriots get caught cheating, AGAIN, and Belicheat is absolved of all wrong doing, despite his players not being able to queef on his watch without him knowing, Kraft is off scott free and Tom Shady only gets 4 games.

And I'll go ahead and state the obvious reminder that the Saints penalties were due to them tackling too hard. Which apparently, according to Goodell, is far more detrimental to the integrity of the game than cheating.

I only find solace in that Goodell is the devil and will rot in hell and that all Cheatriot fans will contract syphilis and join him.

i was thinking same types of things too.... anything coming at Belichick at all? will he get suspended or anything???

Back
Top Bottom