Brady’s back | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady’s back

bdizzle00

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Back again. Brady’s back Brady’s Back Brady’s back.

Interesting. I think we all kind of had an inkling that he'd be back somewhere at some point but I thought it would be one of those just before the season starts to San Francisco type deals where months of overtures wore him down.

This will reshape the Bucs offseason in ways that weren't expected at all.

team america vomit GIF
family guy vomit GIF
ill i feel sick GIF
mister rogers middle finger GIF
homer simpson middle finger GIF

Literally who wants this? Weirdo "Patriots" fans that just want to see TAWM's face on TV to ground them in reality?

There is nothing interesting about Brady anymore. He's done everything. He has all the rings, all the records. Even if he loses, it's not interesting. He already lost the craziest Super Bowl ever 14 years ago. Then he won 4 after that. Who cares?

He's like The Simpsons. It was fun and interesting a long time ago. But who the hell wants to watch Tom Brady play again? What's the fun in that?

Literally who wants this? Weirdo "Patriots" fans that just want to see TAWM's face on TV to ground them in reality?

There is nothing interesting about Brady anymore. He's done everything. He has all the rings, all the records. Even if he loses, it's not interesting. He already lost the craziest Super Bowl ever 14 years ago. Then he won 4 after that. Who cares?

He's like The Simpsons. It was fun and interesting a long time ago. But who the hell wants to watch Tom Brady play again? What's the fun in that?
You care enough to post

He spent two months at home with the wife and kids and said noooooope being tackled by a 340lb lineman is better

Serious note I bet this is because his retirement was leaked

Why did he retire in the first place?

He was obviously conflicted about his decision almost immediately.

He should have taken his time and made the decision that he just made now right before FA kicks off.

Brady is an idiot for coming back, there is nothing left to prove but I will believe it when I see it if he is on the field
As an old guy myself, I love the fact he can still compete and outplay just about every QB in the NFL. I was surprised after the season he had last year that he retired in the first place. So him deciding to play another season is no surprise to me.

As a Dolphin fan I’m glad he is no longer with the Patriots but I think it would be great to see how he plays next year at age 45. Maybe he will play until age 50 and continue to be one of the best QB’s in the league.

He certainly isn’t an idiot for coming back. He obviously loves playing the game and he‘s still one of the best. Doing what you love to do as long as you can do it isn’t being idiotic. I think any individual who loves what he does for a living would do exactly what Brady is doing as long as they were healthy enough to remain doing the job and Brady obviously feels he is healthy enough to continue playing. Good for him.

Back
Top Bottom